hello! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinbumpkin

Reaction score
hi! i'm new here, sorry if i'm posting this wrong haha. my name is sophie, and i have a lionhead named pumpkin :) she's a little over a year old, and i got her from a breeder when she was 3 months old. at that time I didnt know as much about rabbits or I would've adopted, but I'm planning on getting her a friend soon and when i do i plan to adopt!

here are a few pictures of pumpkin :)20220329_192204.jpg20220313_180043.jpg20220325_140335.jpg

Welcome to the forum!
She's a cutie!! Have you had her spayed yet? (She'll need that done before finding her a bondmate.)

yep, she was spayed in february! if you look closely in the last picture you can see that she still has a little bald spot on her belly 😂

Aww, she is adorable. She resembles my guy, Dash. This is him at 5 months when I first adopted him. I commend you for adopting your next bunny!! Wonderful she is spayed too. That is certainly going to make bonding safer.

Attachments

• IMG_1822 (1).JPG
    IMG_1822 (1).JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 2
oops, not sure if that last post was for us, lol. No matter, all bunnies are cute!!

Aww, she is adorable. She resembles my guy, Dash. This is him at 5 months when I first adopted him. I commend you for adopting your next bunny!! Wonderful she is spayed too. That is certainly going to make bonding safer.

awww she does! his eyes are so pretty!

Back