hello! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinbumpkin

Reaction score
hi! i'm new here, sorry if i'm posting this wrong haha. my name is sophie, and i have a lionhead named pumpkin :) she's a little over a year old, and i got her from a breeder when she was 3 months old. at that time I didnt know as much about rabbits or I would've adopted, but I'm planning on getting her a friend soon and when i do i plan to adopt!

here are a few pictures of pumpkin :)20220329_192204.jpg20220313_180043.jpg20220325_140335.jpg

Welcome to the forum!
She's a cutie!! Have you had her spayed yet? (She'll need that done before finding her a bondmate.)

yep, she was spayed in february! if you look closely in the last picture you can see that she still has a little bald spot on her belly 😂

Aww, she is adorable. She resembles my guy, Dash. This is him at 5 months when I first adopted him. I commend you for adopting your next bunny!! Wonderful she is spayed too. That is certainly going to make bonding safer.

Attachments

• IMG_1822 (1).JPG
    IMG_1822 (1).JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 2
oops, not sure if that last post was for us, lol. No matter, all bunnies are cute!!

Aww, she is adorable. She resembles my guy, Dash. This is him at 5 months when I first adopted him. I commend you for adopting your next bunny!! Wonderful she is spayed too. That is certainly going to make bonding safer.

awww she does! his eyes are so pretty!

Latest posts

Back