Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Janet,

Thank you so much. :) these pics were taken by my husband. The pics you like, my husband said it was a fluke :D He took them with his cell. It happened when the light was so bright, probably it had something to do with the time we took it. It was a really beautyful sunset at that day, we both agreed. Kimi didn't nibble any grasses. She just hopped around, tried to go some places where we couldn't fit there, so we would set her leash free :D I was really happy to see her enjoying the outside 'cause in Kielce, where we live, I've never taken her out for a walk, there are too many dogs in our area and I'm a " too precautious" mama ( as you know me ;) ) to take her out. So she get the outside breeze only from our balcony.
You know what , you really have a good point about framing her pics. We've been thinking about hanging some of her pics on the wall, just don't know which one 'cause I keep picking every pics of hers, I'm too crazy about my girl, lol :D.

How's Summer at your place? Do your buns enjoy taking a walk? Do they like fresh grass? First time taking a walk, Kimi seemed to enjoy the scenery and forgot about fresh grass she could eat. I wanted to take her outside today. Unfortunately, it rained :( So I grabbed some grass for her and she liked eating it. We'll be here for another week :) So I hope the weather will be better.

Take care and thank you again for visiting our blogs.
Have a lovely day. :hug:

[align=center]Other Summer Activity :sunshine:

[/align][align=left]Besides going for a walk, Kimiko loves being lazy through the hot days :D Can't blame her though, I was so lazy myself when it was really hot and really had no mood to do anything else but sleep! As I mentioned so many times that I love watching Kimi while she's asleep, she lookes so peaceful that I could lay next to her. I never get bored of this :) Anyway, we were able to take some photos. these were taken while she was sleeping on our sofa during the hot day. :)
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Napping on parents' sofa
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
04022011105.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Little girl is dreaming[/align][align=center]
04022011106.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]This one was taken in her cage. Yep :expressionless she got ennoyed of me staring at her...[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
20102010082.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=left]Do your bunnies sleep like this ? Is it just me or they are so adorable while they're sleeping? ;)
[/align][align=left]
:big wink: Did I tell you guys that I'm sooooo crazy about bunnies???? Okay, allow me to say one more time.
"I'm sooooo crazy about bunnies!!!" hehehe :) thank you.
[/align][align=left]See you next time. :)
[/align]

[align=center]We're back!

[/align][align=left]Yeah :) We're back to Kielce now. I've got quite many pics of Kimi to post, but I will need a little time working on it. I still didn't unpack our stuffs. Good to be back. Unfortunately, the city welcomes us with "no warm water" week. They're fixing something which I really don't know what they're doing. We will have no warm water till Friday:shock: I...... I...... I'm speechless. Ahhh, Being stinky for couple days shouldn't make any harms :D hahahahaha.

Kimiko seeems to happy to be back too. Although she misses going for a walk. Every time I opened the door to the balcony, she hopped out as soon as it was wide enough for her to slip through. :D Poor girl.We will see if we can take her out for a walk. I'm just a little concerned about our neighbours' dogs. They're everywhere !!!

It's a lovely Summer, the weather wasn't that good, just recently that it's been sunny. But we all had a great time. How's your Summer ? :)

I will update more. TIme to prepare dinner for my girl. Have a nice evening.

:big wink:
[/align]

:wave2Just wondering if it will be an entire year before we get to hear about Kimi's adventures....:p

:big kiss::inlove::hug1:wiggle Some emoticons for you because I know you like them soooo much!!! :bunnyheart:bunnyhug::brownbunny:bunny18:bunnybutt::rabbithop

Dear Janet,
:( I'm so sorry for not replying anything. My life has been crazy for a while :D How are you ? At my place everyone is doing fine. Kimiko is great :) she's two years old now. I will try my best to drop by here as much as I can. How are you and your buns ? :) I hope you guys are doing great as well. Anyway, I've missed you! Please take care. Sorry again for late reply. Hehehe, :) thanks a lot for those emoticons.
Oops, I keep typing this smiling face again :D hehehehe.

Take care.

Latest posts

Back