Hello from sunny california

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, just thought I'd check outsome bunny places, and this seems like a great place. I havesome kind of dwarf bunny who is just so cute (but then, I guesseveryone thinks that their pets are the best). :)

Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry, not everyone uses the new member thread anyway.It's nice, but I at least tend to forget that it's there.:embarrassed:

Welcome to the forum! You will love it. I have learned soooo much since I joined this forum a few months ago.

Bunnydude:dude:

How cool! Go OC!Unfortunately housing is so expensive here I don't envision myselfbeing able to afford a house with a nice big yard like Iwant. I'll have to move to Montana or something, so I canhave a farm. Anyway, I'm attaching some pics of my bunnyJJ. Can anyone help me by telling me what breed heis? I can't figure it out.

Welcome, very cute. I love the white paw.

Soooska

Is the white on his/her paw the only white onher? It is adorable. Looks like she stepped in abucket of paint. I probably would have nicknamed her clumsybecause of that.

Hello and Welcome.

I'm sure you will find this is an Incredible group of people here.

JJ is simply adaorable. Pamnock would be the best person to askabout what breed JJ is. It will help her to know how old he is, howmuch he weighs, a front, side, and top picture as well as undercoatcolor.

I look forward to getting to know ou and JJ better.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Latest posts

Back