health hazard

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't read the bit about you having 22 rabbits plus 13 other animals. (I really need to read all of it). But my question is why did you have 22 rabbits. I totlay understand that you loved them all and it was hard for you to give away, but that's a lot for a small apartment. Out of curiousity how did they all fit? :ponder:

I feel very sorry for you, and it's very sad that they took the rabbits away, but now that I reread everything I sort of understand why they took them away. I think that they thought of them as a health hazard because somepeople might be allergic to rabbits and having that many in a small space might not be a very appealing thought for a landlord. And the landlord proable thought that they might get fleas or worms that other people and there animals in your apartment might get/catch. Plus humans can get alot of cold/viresas fromrabbits, or viceversa.

Once again I appoligize for what I wrotebefore. I've been really thinking about what I say before I type now. :(

-TK

Latest posts

Back