Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we have nightcheck here at midnight and we were all like, "ahhh, Harry Potter is out and we can't have it!" So I watched the online video of the autor reading the first chapter. Tomorrow I have a hike to do in the afternoon, hopefully I can get a copy later on though.

I'm just in from work and I'm going now in a few minutes to get by book!:biggrin2: Probably won't be on again tonight. :p

We've had our book for four and a half hours and I'm still not allowed to read it! I think I will read The Half Blood Prince first just so I no whats going on, by then my daughter should be finished reading the new one.

I've finished it!

at 6:05pm exactly

My brother wanted me to drag it out for two more mins then I would have finished at 6:07 and it has 607 pages, but hey :D

My wife was the first one to get the book at SuperStore. :D

She went grocery shopping this morning, and she sawa hugeline up at the book section. It didn't hit her that they were waiting for the copies of HP.

At the back of the store, the books were sitting on a cart, and she asked the clerk if she could take one. The clerk said, "Sure, I was just taking them out." So My wife got the first book.

Rainbows! :D

Edit: She paid $23.00 for the book.

I'm about a third of the way through it, it's really good, totally different to the others. I'll get it finished tonight I think, then i can join the spoiler thread (though I've accidentally opened it at the 19 years later part and pretty much have ruined it for myself by reading one line. :grumpy: )

We paid £8.99 for ours, got it from Waterstones.

That's me for now again, I really won't be back on this time lol.

I paid 4.50 for ours, we got a whole 50p off for staff discount.

I turned to the 19 years later part as soon as I got it, which totally confused me.

I had to be dragged away from my copyto go out for dinner last night so I'm only up to chapter 6, Idon't want to read it too fast though otherwise it will all be over too quickly!:(Loving it so far though!:biggrin2:

I saw the film last night, I have to say it was really good, my heart was pounding for the whole of the end bit!:shock:It did annoy me though how they seemed to rattle through it and missed out a lot of scenes, I thought it felt very hurried.:?

it's SOOOOO tempting to look at the spoiler thread, I can't believe I'm even THINKING about it!!! hahahaha, but I'm holding myself back and trying to finish the book!

lovin it so far! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well if you were wondering where I was all weekend Ive been reading :)I got my copy in the mail around 2pm on Sat and finished it yesterday afternoon. I had to take a few breaks to check RO, do homework, and clean litterboxes. I seriously didnt sleep hardly at all Sat night though. What a rollercoaster weekend!

I saw the film last night. I didn't thinkmuch of it to be honest, I really don't think they do the books justice (yeah I know you can't make the film as good as the book blah blah).

Am I alone in thinking Hermione is portrayed really badly in the films? I just don't imagine her like that in the books at all. :dunno

~~~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Films are always a letdown, which is why it's better to read the book first.

Here's a random question, in the back of the first book, who do you think that person is?

I was thinking maybe Arthur Weasley because I couldn't work it out.

Moominmoo wrote:
Here's a random question, in the back of the first book, who do you think that person is?

I was thinking maybe Arthur Weasley because I couldn't work it out.
On the back of my number one it is Dumbledore, definitely Dumbledore. I have saw variations to this though, what do they look like? :)

~~~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Latest posts

Back