Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 12/12 on all the quizes:biggrin2:

As for the movie, I'm not a big fan. I think if you're making a movie out of the book you should actually make it like the book instead of making your own plot line. not my cup of tea.

SO I preordered the book like a year ago, it gets delivered to my house first thing Saturday morning.

Well, when I ordered it, all my delieveries were still going to my parents house (because I had just moved out and didn't change any of my shipping addresses on anything), so MY book is being delivered straight into my SISTER'S hands on Saturday morning - and she won't give it to me until she reads it!! AHHhhhh!!!

:grumpy:

Nadia

man I am just kicking my self

I went & read one of the spoilers for the new book

I hope it was a hoax cause I will be bummed If it is the real thing :sad::crash:bigtears:

Don't worry, I doubt they will be true. There can't be real spoilers out there because Rowling has hardly saidanything about the book so that the readers won't know what happens. Most of the spoilers will be made up or just clues from what J.K has said in interviews and story lines left from the earlier books.:)

My local newspaper did a survey thing about what people think about Harry Potter. They asked questions about fav character and who they think will die. One person said "Possibly Dumbledor." It made me laugh and question how much they have read. I also assume that the entries where not well edited.

First Part

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/entertainment/story.html?id=6b429740-b155-4614-b8ad-469d686691df

Second Part

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/entertainment/story.html?id=7c37ced7-6746-493d-9575-51e624d64a03

Not long to wait now!!! I'm getting excited and I don't even read the books, I suppose I'm excited cause my little girl is. And I do want to find out what happens.

In the UK there is a major price war. Asda is selling the book for 5 pounds instead of 17 or 18!

I did'nt like the film at all it might of helped if I read the books to understand.

I'm so excited, but I don't know that I'll have time to get and/or read the book... I'm so bummed. Hopefully though.

Less than 2 hours now guys.;)So who is going down at midnight? I was but I don't have anyone to drive me, so I'm going to pick up a copy first thing tomorrow.:DI can't believe these people who have been queuing for hours already, they won't get it any quicker!:shock:

(Not my pics btw;))

http://tkfiles.storage.live.com/y1pWtYIALtA0PLKttvO86hzyjCq8zYjBBcWWs-Gqyd_Jv3TsybyrE11NTRXpwrTE4Bbr9rzxrMPwsU

http://tkfiles.storage.live.com/y1pWtYIALtA0PLnCApyD7xQbxz1_8G91umLB__983QrrS2f7cRzlJhF7bYc_xBMEg44W155vOpUYiQ

I'm going tonight, in a bit actually, and I'm also getting one delivered tomorrow, because I like to have a first edition not read, lol. I'm so silly.

Not silly, practical! They'll be worth a fortune in a few years.;)Thats why I love my first edition philosopher's stone book, bought many years ago before the Potter fever started!He he, not that I'd ever sell it!:shock::p

I only started reading them at the fourth book when I was doing teacher training, so I have first editions from then upwards (yes, two copies of all books, lol) but not the early ones, 1-3, which are going to be the most expensive to get hold of.

Right, I'm off now.

Woooooooooooooooooo

Lol you are silly! :)

Hey Tracy if you are one of those speed reader people email and let me know who dies.

Sian is'nt getting her book till tomorrow and will take forever to read it! I don't read the books but the suspense is killing me! lol

The 1st edition of the 1st book is worth a fair bit already. Sian's books have been read that often and not looked after well at all. The fourth book is in three pieces!

Ah no one will drive me at midnight! I won't be able to get it until about 2pm tomorrow, I have to work in the morning (taking the afternoon off though :p)

For when we have finished, can we try to keep this thread spoiler free please? And whoever reads it all first can have the honour of beginning a new thread for discussion about the book, just make sure to put a spoiler warning in the title. :biggrin2:

I agree this one has to stay spoiler free out of respect to those who haven't finished the book yet. I guess the race is one to see who finishs first then and starts the new thread:p I'm a little jealous of you in U.K.. Are you 5h a head of North America.

Michaela wrote:
Ah no one will drive me at midnight! I won't be able to get it until about 2pm tomorrow, I have to work in the morning (taking the afternoon off though :p)

For when we have finished, can we try to keep this thread spoiler free please? And whoever reads it all first can have the honour of beginning a new thread for discussion about the book, just make sure to put a spoiler warning in the title. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back