Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SO excited, lol.

I ordered my copy from Amazon in March and will still be queueing at midnight that night to get it. And I'll read continuously, pretty much, until I'm finished.

I'm SO excited.

I got the last book early the saturday that it came out and had finished it late the following sunday afternoon. It will probably be the same for this one!!!

After all that wait, it is just asking to be read, lol.

I can't wait!!:biggrin2: I have been reading these books since Harry Potter and the Philosopher'sstone first came out before they even became famous, I still can't believe how big they have become!I really cannot wait to find out what will happen, also here are a few clues for what will happen in the 7th book.;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows

:grumpy:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's a spoiler! :O Shame on you.

In all fairness I didn't read it, lol. But I HATE knowing stuff before I read it.

I can't wait either i have mine ordered on amazon!

For the last book Bruce got up at 6 in the morning and went to tesco's and then woke me up with a cup of tea and my harry potter he's well trained lol

I can't wait too!:biggrin2:

I pre-ordered mine in March lol. ButI won't be able to get it until the afternoon ... :grumpy:maybe I'll just take that day off work.

I'm trying to cram in the first six again before it comes out, just started yesterday, not sure if I'll manage it.

I read book 5 within 2 days and book 6 within 24hrs!

Will anyone spoil it for themselves and read the last few pages first? I did that with 5 and regretted it, didn't with 6 though. :biggrin2:

I read the spoiler warning, butI don't care as I don't read the books!:) My daughters a big fan and I pre-ordered her's back in January from WH Smiths. I'm not sure if I will take her at 12am to get it, I will see how excited she is and if she is still awake since she is only 10. I've told myself for years to start reading the books but I've never really got round to it.

I'm really, really excited about the film though I can't wait!:) We will be going on opening night. Although Little Miss Know It All (daughter) talks in my ear most of the way through the Harry Potter films, telling me what happens next!

ellissian wrote:
I'm really, really excited about the film though I can't wait!:) We will be going on opening night. Although Little Miss Know It All (daughter) talks in my ear most of the way through the Harry Potter films, telling me what happens next!
The films don't even come close to being great like the books!!:p

Michaela wrote:
ellissian wrote:
The films don't even come close to being great like the books!!:p
Totally agree with you there, the guy that plays Harry is sooo bad, at least he's improved from the 1st film though. I still laugh at the whole "I'm a what?" line!;):p

I know films are never as good as the books, but my daughter was a late starter getting into Harry Potter when the 1st two films were already out. I could'nt read a book when I've already watched the film.

After I watched the Prisoner of Azkaban film I tried to read the Goblet of Fire. But polly parrot was constantly in my ear asking were I was up to and telling me what happens next.

So I eventually gave up and now wait for the films. :)

Don't worry,;)anyway the films do seem to be getting better as they go along and Ireally enjoyed watching the Goblet of fire (I'll admit to crying when Cedric died, but then I always cry at films;)) so hopefully the next one will be good. Anyone know when it is supposed to be released? It must be sometime soon.:)

I believe its the week before or after the book.

The films disappoint me hugely because they are nothing like the books (except Hogwarts itself, that is GREAT!), but the stories are not the same, or don't happen as I imagine them to, like in the Maze at the end of the fourth film.

But on the other hand, some stuff is better than I could have imagined. I prefer to read the books and then see the film.

The 21st July I think.

Yay, I'm not the only one who cried when Cedric died! My daughter thought I was a big wuss. But I cry at most things, I cried about 6 times watching Narnia! :)

Movie - Friday, July 13th
Book - Saturda, Jully 21st

As far the movies being as good as the book thats a no brainer, but I still love the movies and Order Of The Phoenix I think is going to be one of the most visually spectacular movie of all time(Second maybe to Transformers which opens the week before). I just remember reading the book thinking how great this is going to look on the big screen!

Latest posts

Back