Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Dumbledore had a long grey beard (or bread as I first typed).

The guy on mine has a short browny/gingery beard. Wearing a long purple coat, striped trousers (green and brown), smoking a pipe.

I thought he was Dumbledore when my brother first asked me, but I don't know.

Michaela wrote:
Am I alone in thinking Hermione is portrayed really badly in the films? I just don't imagine her like that in the books at all. :dunno
Yeah I think that,and it always annoys me that Emma's hair is alwaysCurly, Hermione's hair is supposed to be bushy.;) However she was exactly as I had imagined her acting in the first film!:D

Michaela wrote:
This is what's on the back cover of mine.

I'm guessing this is yours?

I have no idea who that is! :?

~~~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Aaaaaaaaaaah,how stupid was I. I didn't realise there would be different ones.

Yeh, that's whatI have on mine. Glad it's not just me that has no clue.

That's a really interesting answer.

I was going to ask if Fudge was in the 1st book because I can't remember but I'll be able to answer that myself soon enough.

I feel that he is though.

finially got my copy yesterday

I do not know what is worse not haveing the book at all

or

having the book & not having time to read it :shock2:

I hope that when you finally get to read it you enjoy it :)

Here is a photo of me and my co workers on the release of Harry Potter 6! I am the one on the end wearing the sorting hat.

hp2005.jpg

~Star~

Same.:(I've been reading them since I was 8 years old (9 years now:shock:) so I keep expecting them to keep being released. I wish the 7th book had ended differently though, I felt very annoyed with the whole 'happy ever after' thing, although I watched a programme on J.K and understand why she did it.:?

which book was your fave? i like Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince because harry finally realizes he and ginny are meant to be(sorry, hopeless romantic here:pink iris::p).

i hope she decides to write books about harry and ginny/ron and hermione's kids.

Latest posts

Back