Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaz the man rules! hehe sorry had to get thatoff my chest but uh oh I feeel another one coming Romeo Rules too! heheanyway we had a great time in acton aside from somthing...gah gypsyknows all about that.....i wont go into details..however i brought homethe sweetest "Little" frenchie! Romeo! Hes a broken opal and it took meall of 5 minutes to fall in love lol. He is a big bonehead ithink hes going to CT with gypsy unsure as of yet lol Ill have gypsytake pictures of him tomarrow hehe

Half-Pint

Yes and thank you gypsy for the sweet little doeyou brought me home from acton..... The more time I spend with her thesweeter she is getting lol.... I have pics thanks to mom.

EDIT** shoot thats now I wanted it to come up grrrrrrrrrrrrr anyway hername is celestial Moon, she is just the prettiest little thing...

Way to go Chaz!

pengmovie.gif

Hmmmmm....

Wondering why you would pass on such agreat opportunity to postANOTHER PICTUREOFCHAZ!!!!

Let's get with the programWOMAN!!!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Way to go Chaz!

pengmovie.gif

Hmmmmm....

Wondering why you would pass on such agreat opportunity to postANOTHER PICTUREOFCHAZ!!!!

Let's get with the programWOMAN!!!

Raspberry
OW OW not so hard!!!!!! I likeit I like it,,,,,, more pleaselol !!!!!!!! I have to get a new pictureof CHaz but I am afraid he isgoing to try and eat his ribbon lol .butheres one from 2 weeks ago to hold yaover Rzz MyTazz !!!!

IM000684.jpg

LOL Your Welcome !!!

He is a handsome Dude for sure !!!!

Charlotte . Im sure You have the majiclalso ! look at alll the goodyou do !!! just think where them poorbabies would be with out you! .

IM000684.jpg

Look at the poor baby taking his commands so well.

"STAY THERE,CHAZ!"

I think that was one of theFactors the Judge like he was very wellbehaved untill Bugsey and someones Doe tried tosteal his spot light lol , then he got abit snippy , and then it was No Chaz ,behave , stop that you twit , be a goodboy, then when he thought no one was looking athim he would reach over and tryto nip the other 2 lol he wouldspot you looking and he was a perfect:angel:what a clown he is .

God, I love that boy! What excitementand joy he's already added to our lives in the short time he's beenhere on earth.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

I hate being the last one to know everything! :X

Iposted the photo of thehouse on the wrong darn witch!

I'll use this one from now on! :)

Raspberry

beykd1.jpg

HEY!!!! Razz ::::

Dont You go ruining My NastyReputation by Putting Glinda The GoodWitch Up there !!!!!!!!!!!!!:brat:

Yep, we'd sure hate for anybody to knowthatol' witchGypsy :witch:is really just a mushunderneath it all!

Raspberry

Don't push your luck, Raspberry.

She can go from this:

beykd1.jpg

To this

wizardofwicked.jpg

with theBlink of an Eye.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back