Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I am! It's cuz I have brain damage! :dude:

Certified, genuine, on an MRI, BRAINDAMAGE!!! So, it's true! I am a nut case!

dancerdude.gif

It's about time you admitted it, Razzberry! :disgust:

-Carolyn

yep, yep, yep! Ifit right in cuz we're all thesame!

Well, except Gypsy....

She's....different....

We had a Wonderfull time at TuckerTown this weekend , Cassi and Cali gotalong wonderfully , course Cassilet Cali come to herand Just basically ignored Caliuntil Cali was ready and this isthe result lol I dont know whowas the bigger puddle !!!

Bunny Kid Puddle !!!!!

IM000713.jpg

Pic of Hyjynx just chillin !!! I thinkboth Boys loved Tucker Town !!!

IM000704.jpg

The Neat sign over the Bunny Barn :

IM000717.jpg

Dearest Gypsy,

And we at Tucker Town had a lovely time with you, Cassi, and your sister.

I am always a bit concerned with children around my crew because youknow how sensitive Tucks is and how they're just not used to them.

I have to say that Cassi was far and above one of the Best BehavedChildren I've ever had the pleasure of welcoming into my home. She wasrespectful, polite, she gave better instructions than I could've on howto approach them, etc. What a job you've done with her. She's oneSpecial Little Girl, and the rabbits definitely know it. The way thatCali wouldn't leave her side really touched my heart. I know Cali Girlwill love to see her again in a couple of weeks, as will the rest of usas we welcome you and your sister back.

I'm really looking forward to that show on the 18th. Can't wait to replay the tape, sort of speak. :)

Glad you had a chance to talk to Pam, who commented later on how sweet of a person you are, and Raspberry and SLG.

You are most welcome here anytime.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

Look at that Beautiful Boy, Hyjynx. :tears2:

I'll never get over the beauty, inside and out, of that little guy. God, I love him.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

LOL Carolyn , Hyjynx is alove for Sure and His BreederMom was just as well enthralledwith him . She posed him up andwas very impressed . Mrs Vaill said itwasnt unusual for one of her Breedings togo on and beat her Pals onthetable , and Thinks Hyjynx has avery good shot of doing justthat . LOLCarlolyn whatstotally funnyis Hyjynx isnt theFriendliest Pal of the litter of 8 ,Fender is . he is a slush bunny andhyjynx is the one in the middle , Elvis is atotal snot and standoffish . rolls thewhites of his eyes up and justcringes to be touched . All 5 Girls allrange somewhere between sweet and snotty,. going down in various degrees , italways amazes me just howdifferent each rabbit is .

Then comes the Goldens , TheBuck is a darling , the Doe is a twit, She likes to try andescape everythime the door isopened lol .

The Silve Fox same wayOne Doe loves to be pettedand scritched , the Other Doebolts for her Hutch ? they canbe just so different that nightand day is an understatement .

that reminds me I need pictures of theGoldens and up date the Silver Fox .It amazes me how fast theyactually grow !!!!!!

I so Cant wait for the 18th ,talk about Psyched !!!!! I am stillconcerned with Tucker and his stresslevel has his poops come back tonormal size this morning ?That littleguy just so worries me . AreYou sure its going to be Fairto him when we invade again onthe 18th ?

Very psyched to have you and yours back toTucker Town on the 18th, Gypsy. Lord knows, it willbe a longer day on Sunday than we had last Saturday, but that's the funof it. Can't wait to see you, Chaz, Hyjynx, etc.again. Let's hope when we return, it's not to the samenonsense as it was this past weekend! :foreheadsmack:

Cali is loving her new mat. She hated it at first, butyesterday, almost each time I glanced over at her when she was in hercage, she was sprawled out on it. I'm glad I finally foundsomething that works.

Wasn't able to find out when they'd be showing the FrenchLops. Sorry! :? Jeannehad a mobof people around her when we went through. (Still get acharge outof how her face dropped when she learned of Chaz'sage.)

-Carolyn

LOL I know she wastotally Stunned , Poor Woman,lol But the Shock quicklybecame delight when She sawHyjynx and how awesomeHe is turning out .
Mrs Vaill , Bred the Mother to theHyjynx litter , and then soldthe Pregnant Doe to someoneelse , Which I was then able topurchase the wholelitter save 2, one the girlkept and one died . I am stilltrying very very hard to getthe Momma Pal , but the Girl isawaiting a Pal / Flem cross litter , but after thathmmmmmm one never knows . I have triedto get her many times and haveeven offered the babies backafter weaning but so far its ano go , but time will certainly tell.
Crap forgot to mention , I am veryglad Cali loves her new Matt ,no chewing on it yet I hope .sometimes such stuff is veryhard to resist , kisses tothe furred residents of Tucker Town. and a special one from Cassito Cali . oh ya I forgot I haveto include the Beaver faceTucker was making lmaoeverytime I look at it I burst outlaughing .!!!
This SO SO SO Cracks me UP !!!!!!!!
tuckersbeaverface.jpg

Look at those Lips on myTucks!! And those Sucked in Cheeks!!!

What a Ham!!! What a character!

-Carolyn

Didn't see the movie, FreddysMom, but I can picture it! :laugh:

See what you started, Gyps?!

The Tucker Pucker comment from Laura really cracks me up. I've got a few pictures of him doing that.

He's One of a Kind!

You can have your thread back now, Gypsy. :embarrassed:

Thanks! :kiss:

-Carolyn

Not a problemTucker is part of thecrazy forum and mycrazy life so he belongs heretoo lol .
Besides I just love that puckered up moog .!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back