Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a 1960something Ford Comercial use tractor , ,LOL thebucket needs replacing , it has moreholes in it than a block of Swiss cheese , he hasanother bucket for it but fusses it issmaller thna the one he has on it now . So the Lunkhead is going to welda new bottom on it !:disgust:

Oh my goodness! Yourhusbandsounds so much like mine! We better keepthem from meeting each other... we'll have double trouble!(But I DO want a tractor like yours!)

Blue Giants , believe itor not I bought him that tractor 4 yearsago for a mere $1000.00 , he would nomore part with the tractor than hewould part with a can of beer , ,Your right tho If yourhubby's as bad as Mineabout giving up even a part ofsomething we had better keep them seperated lol .

Well the Bank ofcages is up and on legs ! It is chesthigh and face to bunny face forheight . I can see the fun now!:shock:

We got it up and on its legsabout 5 this afternoon , It was a strugglewith just hte 2 of us doing it , butwith the help of the tractorallwas going rather smoothly , I wasguiding the darn thing so itwasnt spinning around like a top , goingalong doing quite nicelytoo I might add , UNTIL , Thisrather well hiddin hole decidedto expose itself at a very inopertune time, yep you guessed itankle went one way leg went the other ,body decided well if they can get away withit Im going over there ! ouchouch dang it all , ok over itlets get teh stupid thing upwhere it belongs , Well Hubby decides Ineed a break , hmmmmm I could have swornthat is what the hole decidedIneeded too , Ha fooled it ,stupid holes anyways ,

A short time later one of his Matesfrom work came over to helpus guide it on and keep itstraight , all was going really reallywell , UNTIl , nope not a hole this time haha fooled ya , It wasbasically a " I thought you had , andwell I thought You had " thing, All of a sudden here comesthe bank of hutch'sat full swing , Knocked me right the helloff my feet and onto my arse ,I jump up run over to thetractor and said to hubby !LOOK just because I am a Witch ( with a B) DOES NOT give you the rightsto knock me over with a house ,nor does it give you the rightto drop a house on me , besidesdo these sneakers look likeEmerald Slippers to YOU ! Bythis time Frank and Gary arelaughing so hard Frank ( My hubby) almost falls off the tractorand Gary is sitting on the groundlaughing histerically , Me Istorm off leaving them to finishup while Iwent and looked for bruises onmy wounded pride.

As Buck Said " YouNever Know Where the Day will GO "

I did manage to get the 2 holeNuck rewired and halfpainted before I ran out of paint and hadto go get more , so I guess alland all it was a good day forhouse slapping and ankleturning .

Please be careful Gypsy!( DON"T MAKEME COME UP THERE!) Are you OK? Nothingmore serious than a bruised ego I hope... All this forrabbits???? You are truely owned, body and soul!!!! Take careof yourself.

hoo boy, you gotta be careful sweetie!You think everyone is gonna believe you got smacked by a rabbitcage??? Nooooo!

:bouquet: Hope it goes away quick!

Yeah, Gypsy.... You gotta be careful! Especially if you don't have any red shoes! :p

Raspberry

amyz9s.jpg

LOL right they wereWhite sneakers for crying outloud !!! Even the Witch oftheEast had good sense towear fashionable shoes even ifher stockings left a lot to be desired !,( k so they were just plain ugly ) .

Looking back on it it wasactually funny , I would have been on the groundlaughing just as Hard had itnot been me who waswhacked by the hutch .Even now sitting herewith the Butt Cheek up solittle pressure is on it, I get togiggling about the reaction I hadand how it happened sofast lol .

I get to laughingwhen I visualize you marching (with what dignity you had left), over toyour husband, and ripping him for trying to put an end to you with abunnyhutch!!!

Another thing Buck would say is "Almost dead isn't dead."

Glad you dodged that bullet, Gypsy!

-Carolyn

Good Lord Gypsy! I can't believe yougot pounded by that hutch!:shock: And you thought the bunniesbeing at face level could be trouble...you have more to worry aboutfrom that crazy hutch.

Seriously, I'm glad you are ok.

Jen

Honestly I amfine , It hit squareenough so that it didno permenent damage other thanmy pride , Had it been the cornerthat hit me I wouldprobably be in the hospital gettingstitched up some . all sheet metalroof ewwww that may have left a morepermement mark . at the heightit was at it would have made meSLG 's twin for sure . ohwell it was coming at mebasically flat so nobig worries !.

Laura : That would bethe southern cheek , leave itto me to find the ONE and ONLY exposed rockin the yard Geesh!

gypsy wrote:
Laura : That wouldbe the southern cheek , leaveit to me to find the ONE and ONLY exposed rockin the yard Geesh!
Oh, good - better there than getting hit in the face!

You need a helmet and football pads, woman!

Laura

:)

Today certainlywent from good to omg what thehell is this all about in a short period of time .As everyone knows the babyKitten passsed away this morning , the FoundlingRat this afternoon , this Evening comes acall from my daughter to tellme Zachary her youngestat age of 2 Fell thru the Bleachers ofthe GrandStand while watchingthe Mud Bogs , We had to make areturn ER run this evening as he wasstill vomiting and acting very unlike himself. He has a Closed concussionand bruised shoulder and hip .

By all Technical rights and means thischild should not be alive. The Bleachershe fell from were 12 feet plus high inthe air , The way the Bleachersare designed A 2 yrs oldcan slip straight thru them , and He did. The Father wentdown after him the same way asZachary fell thru the gaps inthe bleachers , The Father weighs 135pounds , It is now 12 : 22am this day is Officially doneand Over with .

Gypsy,

I'm sorry you had a rough day. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

It reminds me of Tevya in "Fiddler on the Roof" (my son was just in theplay and we've seen it 3 times in the last 2 weeks). At onepoint he's talking about his daughter Tzietel who wants to marry thepoor Tailor....and he says something about how the tailor is a"nothing" and how he's "poor". Then he realizes...the onlyplace they can go...is UP!

Hopefully - after the day you've had - the only way to go is UP...for a better day on Monday.

Peg

Latest posts

Back