Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have beensearching for the Mother catfor days and have yetto find her , Im heartbroken ,but gave it the best try possible , evenset and baited a Have- a Hearttrap to catch her , nothing , no luckwhat so ever , The 2 kittensare doing very well eatingand doing the litter box thingywith consistancy , Big relief .

The other reason I havent beenon too much theselast few days is Because I havebeen trying to secure a 12 holehutch for my bucks , We were finally ableto get it today, after about 3 hours ofsweating, cussing, kickiing thehubby, chasing the kid out ofthe way , playing fetch withthe Mans Boarder collie cross ,deciding which other cagesI cant live with out , whichthere is 2 , 4 hole cages Flemish sizeand a 2 hole stacker , and a 12hole upright , with 2 large boxes on thebottom I will be picking up inthenext few days . and he threwin 3, 2 hole woodencages for Netherland sizerabbits . I am thrilled.

I spent 2 1/2 hrs tonightjust pressure washing the 12hole cage , Tomorrow I willdisinfect and bleach it ,repair the few tears inthe wire , and let itair dry !

The husband spent a good most ofthe afternoon and eveningbuilding legs and supports for it, We still have to figure out howto reset it up on the legs andbraces lol looks like that old tractor isactually going to be good forsomething . When everything is setup and looking good I will post picturesof it .

rabbitgirl wrote:
can anyone say...spray zone????:shock:
we should make our own line of Biohazard suits to protect from bunny spraying :p

:laugh::rofl:

HEHEHEHe Guess where the Palomino Bucks will be lol

bottom floor !!!!!!!!

11.jpg

Palomino feeding, cleaning , generally smooshing the Rabbit suit ,

Ordering one for Rose too ! :rofl:

Does the suit work for polish bucks as well?

My polish buck has great aim, he got my daughter's mother in law

right between the eyes LOL.

Roger

:laugh:It shouldRoger , I have been caught in the crossfire ofSpray wars just once too often , Decided it wasbest to keep 6 ft between Bucks , Forthe single Buck well hmmmm, A helmet with a face shieldmay just work ,LOL gives the Term LittleStinker a whole new meaning lol .

I would put a diaper on the little stinker but he doesn't sit still long

enough to get in on. If I only had half the energy he has .............

None of my 7 mini-rex bucks spray. I think that they are too vain

too mess up their beautiful fur LOL.

Roger

That is so funny Roger! None of ourMini Rex Buck spray either... neither do the Flemish bucks...butwe have a few Dutch that havedeadly aim andincredible capacity! Whew!!! I think the Flemishare just to secure (read: lazy!) and the Mini Rex boys keep themselvestoo clean to mess their fur.

But when we had Hotot's and Polish, the little buggers might as well have been fire hoses!
(Don't they call that a Napoleonic Complex, when the little guys thinkthey have to prove themselves?????) :muscleman:

I beleive it is a Napoleon complex Blue Giant. He only sprays complete

strangers to send his scent out and conquer the world LOL.

Roger

My mini Dutch isthe worse all 2 and a halfpounds of him lol . then he gets theothers going geesh talk aout astinky place , I even had to move teNewZeland buck , they were turning him yelllow.

IM000640.jpg

This is the 12 hole hutch Igot yesterday , sorry about the tractorin the picture but Ineeded it up where I couldclean it out . needs a bit of wirework but nothing major ! .

Gypsy, you crackme up. I think I'm going tostart using you for my daily doseof humor.

You are like this Dr.Doolittlemixture ofRoseanne, for the quick wit,humor and cut-throat domestic approach with your "kid" andhusband;a little bit of "the professor" from Gilligan'sIsland,because you seem to know a little bit abouteverything,and then top if off with some good ol' JeffFoxworthy humor!

Raspberry

:embarrassed: awwwwwwwwRazz you make me Blush , Tellme more !!! LOL .

Seriously ,I so try totake everything one step at a time, but with every curvethere has just got to besomething funny about the situation , IF itsthere I certainly will find it .

:shock2:That thing is unbelieveable.

-Carolyn

Carolyn It was anawesome purchase , I couldnt be happier with it, the repairs it needs areminor compared to the comfortand ease of care itis going to give my boys, andprobably some of the babies as well .

That Nut case I am married to, His initalthought was to set it up in the garage!:shock:

Untill I asked him , "" what makes you think theRabbits need 2 roof's over their heads?"" I onlyget one roofso do they ! Men geesh !

Latest posts

Back