Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypsy you crack meup! I think trouble just follows you around. Irather imagine if you would of hung around a bit longer at the bunnyparty, you and I could have told some stories! :cool: Ofcourse maybe that's why you zipped outta there soquick..... .......you don't want anybody to know justhow crazy a woman you are!

Raspberry

Believe it ornot I got them at theDollar Tree , in town here , $ 1.00apiece same for the Jr.Slinkies , They also have giantBalls with Jingle bellsin them . Theyare actually Dog Toys butthe Rabbits love them .They can make noise , theycan beat them up , they can get ahold ofthem and throw them againstthe cage and drive me nuts ,

LOL Razz between You, Carolyn,Laura, and I Had I beenable to hang around longer, I think Conn. would havethrown us out lol . But boythe fun we could havehad ,

as the old saying goes .

A Friend is not the one whobails you out , A Friend is theone sitting next to you sayinGee wasnt that fun !!!!

gypsy wrote:
as the old? saying? goes,

A Friend is not the? one? who? bails you? out,? A? Friend? is the one? sitting next to you? sayin,? "Gee? wasnt that? fun!!!!"

:highfive:

Raspberry has a great picture of you, me and Charlotte. I just look atit and giggle wondering what the heck we were talking about! Sent it toyou in email.

Called before figuring your hands were too burnt to type. Of coursethey are, but here you are! You are One Tough Broad, I'll give ya that.

-Carolyn

P.S. Your rabbits are gorgeous, Gypsy. You've got too many for me tokeep track of, but I really like looking through your thread and seeingall the different breeds. They're all beautiful. No wonder why you andyour husband are so protective over them.

Yep I carry one ofthese now , only a bit smallerin caliber :gun:

NO one gets near mybuns with out that shocker lol. Oh well they can get overit or not thats their choice .J/K , um maybe one never knows.

I have somevery nice hopefulls for Topsfield IF this darned weatherbreaks and cools down some. The Castor StandardRex being one of them; andOf Course my ChazMoose lol My luck he willmiracuosly turn into a She onthe table lol . thenshe will be JazzMoose For that I will take aDQ happily !!

Chaz is one of the most smooshyLove Buns I have in the Garage, I keep plotting to Pin hisears up and pretend heis the Flemish I am dreamingabout constantly lol ,, yaya Im a nut case ,but hey a girl hasto dream lol .

gypsy wrote:
Chaz is one of the?most?smooshy?Love Buns I have.? I?keep plotting to? Pin his ears? up and? pretend?he is?the? Flemish...?

Chaz is part of The Flemish Family.

You heard it here!

hey hey we need some pictures of those adorable pal babies !! :)

ouch! sorry about your hand!! ...Vitamin E oil/softgels popped openwill help reduce the appearance ofscarring and if youre ableto wrap an Ace bandage or any tight semi-permanantcompresstightly around the burn it will help reduce the sizeof the scar and def. do some silly finger stretching excercises so thescar tissue stays loose and vascular and you dont lose any mobility..lol sorry for the paragraph..

Gypsy, you are one of the few people that canmake a disaster sound like a comedy! While I am ouching at the thoughtof the burns, I am laughing at the images of you dancing around puttingout a burning towel whilest trying not to drop the pizza!!

Beautiful Rexes BTW. Lady J is very much like my first bun, Fudge.

Jan

Well After a lot offussing, Pitching a fit, nearlyfalling thru said fit, Ifinally got the Husband to straighten outand modify one of the Large DogKennels I was able to securefrom our Recycling Center .

Half Pint brought Me awonderfull Surpirise today . Shewas able to locateand obtain Bun BunsSister . I just have to showeveryone the New Cageand the Long Lost Sister . I amSO thrilled with Her I can Barely contain Myself. ha ha Cage first ,,,,

IM000558.jpg

IM000560.jpg

Bun Buns Sister , Her Name is Galaxy:

IM000561.jpg

IM000562.jpg

Sh e is a pretty little girl ,and looks a lot like him in many many ways ,one can sertainly tell they arebrother and sister .

How cool! Great find on the cage!

CONGRATULATIONS on finding BunBun's sister. She really doeslook a lot like him. Give her a kiss for me if she'll let you.

-Carolyn

Carolyn: She isa little bit Standoffish rightnow but she will eventually come round, She is very sweet onceyou get her up and cuddling ,I gave her the new cage Hubbyreconstructed, its huge to say the least, Galaxy isnt all that smalland heck she is easily lost inthere lol . I didnt bother her toomuch last night, Withthe weather and temerature sohigh I set her upwhere Fans couldcirculate all around her . WhenI checked on them all atmidnight, She was all Flopped out ,enjoying the room and thecool breeze ,

The Best thing about reconstructingthe Larger Dog kennels isthey afford tons of aircirculation , She came in a bitheat stressed ,even thoshewas in an Air Conditionedcar , It was brutal hot here ,Car and House air conditionerswere pretty much useless , The Hubby has 3 more to Refloor , I am sure every Bun inthe Garage is Jealous of theNew Girl Getting the Airyest cage . lol.

The Perfect recipe for Hear Failure:

Preheat the Heat Index to 95 plus degrees;

First get A Garage with 30 plus rabbits and babies ;

Have on hand Dust blowing around :

Pass out Icy bottles :

Be distracted with the heat and bottles:

hear shnit, shnit snit :

Look around in panic:

hear shnit shnit shnit :

Listen intently while looking trying to pin pointwhich rabbit is sneezing so hard :

Look at Little Nethi Dwarf named Billy :

go back to what your doing :

hear shnit shnit shnit again :

wheel around in panic:

Look at Billy again :

See Him sitting there Pickingup Slinky and dropping it , Shnitshnit shnit :

returnt o house resisting the urge to make Bunny Kabobs .

::giggles at Gypsy:: I love reading your thread =)

Anubis does that to me sometimes to.. I will hear the sneezing sound..turn to see which bun is doing it, and they are both restingcomfortably, turn away it happens again =p

I think Anubis does it to get my attention and then playsdumb. He honks like that too =) Of course... he hasyet to honk in front of Shawn...

He isnt Honkingfor Shawn because itshis specialway of calling to you. how sweet :

I Swear one of these days myHusband is going to come homeand find me in hte middle of a Rabbitinduced heart attack lol .Every few days oneofthem just has to makesure I actually remembered to takemy heart out of the Dresser and broughtit down with me .

:disgust:

Thanks Iam in Love with herface , she is a good girlbut so shy . Cassi has beenbribing her with applepieces and papaya chips , Last nightshe allowed cassi to pether front to back before bolting to the back corner.

Good News Chaz Moose : IS A CONFIRMED BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled beyond repair lol.

Latest posts

Back