Grey's Anatomy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pass the tissues.....

I had read somewhat of a spoiler in one of the magazines at work...but I really didn't think it would happen like that!

I think George comes back....just not as the same actor...(think soap operas...oldest trick in the book..)poor Alex..finally gets his act together and then this!

now I've gotta wait four months!!!! ARRGGGGG......

did i miss something with the 007 t hing, i didnt get it when george did that to Mer?

But when i finally figured out it was George that was the biggest shock of the finale for me.

The elevator scene, this is how i see it going, Izzy was still in the elevator and like you said George was looking so handsome and content. What i think is going to happen that Izzy really isnt going to die so the elevator doors are going to close on her when they bring her back and she will immediately know that George is dead.

OMG i am still in shock of the George thing. I wasnt all that impressed with the finale except the George part.

Well I was so shocked that "John Doe" was George! I knew right away it was him when he drew the 007 and then she freaked, but then I started trying to remember if he had been there that day, and he was in the morning waiting for Izzy to wake up, he said he had to scrub in with that black doctor but I don't think he told Omalley to go home? I don't remember it though.

And the ending was wow! I was near tears! I think that Izzy lives though because I saw her eyes flutter before the very end when they kept shocking her.

This was just an amazing season finale!! Very uexpected about George! Soooo crazy. I am near speechless.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
The elevator scene, this is how i see it going, Izzy was still in the elevator and like you said George was looking so handsome and content. What i think is going to happen that Izzy really isnt going to die so the elevator doors are going to close on her when they bring her back and she will immediately know that George is dead.

I thought the same thing!

And yeah, where did that 007 thing come from anyway? I dont remember it in a previous episode.

Oh yeah I remember now! I only watched a few episodes from the first season but I believe that was one.

I heard it mentioned about him in last night's episode too. Something about him being "007" and he shouldn't go to Iraq...and that's only how I was able to understand the end.

I'm going to watch it again tonight...and then figure out how to get it on my mp3.

Emily

I saw the elevator scene as being George and Izzie were both dying in that moment, and so they were going to go to heaven...maybe the elevator was taking them there? I'll have to watch it again and think about it some more.

George looked absoutely gorgeous in those dress blues, though, with his hair all perfect and all!

Emily

Latest posts

Back