Grey's Anatomy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
Okay am I the only one obsessed with this TV show? Even with certain liberties they've been taking lately I still have to say it is my number one favorite show. I own all the seasons on DVD, the calendars, some merchandise, belong to a Grey's forum, all of that stuff, haha. I am what people call addicted, haha!

My favorite character is definitely Izzie and right now my favorite couple is Cristina/Owen, although naturally I have to love Izzie and Alex. Especially now!

Tonight (Last night? IDK it's after midnight at any rate) was the 100th episode and it was AMAZING.

Any other Grey's fans out there??

me me me. ;)
I don't have a favorite character and im not addicted but i watch it every sunday... must admit though only know a few names haha, my sis is an addict!

I love the show!!! I love Izzie!!!! I dont get Christine and Owen, but they are intense. I love Cali, did not like Cali with the first woman doctor i cant think of her name right now. I LOVE DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!! I love when he was coming back, even though it was stupid i loved the two of them together. I am mad that they are k illing off Izzy.

ME!! I love that show.
I am soo mad Izzie is being killed off of it!
That is the reason I watch that show! I watched some of it last night, the last half hour and it was awesome! I can't wait for next weeks!

Ooh I LOVE it!
(By the way, I was wondering if that person inyour avatar, SunnyCait,was someone from Grey's Anatomy? Cuz she looks awfully a lot like Izzie Stevens!?)

My favourite couple is Izzie & Alex. I cried last night when Dr. Bailey was waiting for Meredith and then Mere was like "This isn't my dress." I knew it was coming. SO sweet! I also got teary eyed when Alex was saying his wedding vows. lol.

The 2 hour season finale looks amazing and I know it's also going to be a tearjerker, just from the preview when the doctors were running through the halls and shouting "No no." or something like that.

I hate that they're killing Izzie off just when she gets into an amazing relationship! Poor Alex!

I'm going to have to get all the seasons of Grey's though (should ask for it for my b-day) because I didn't watch the first or second seasons really, I dont think.

Emily

That's Izzie in my avatar! As soon as I get a screencap from last night's epi it will be changing though. Still Izzie, but a dif picture.

Denny is my favorite... I am kind of mad they brought him back as a hallucination/angel of death type of thing, but at the same time I love him and Izzie together so I took it anyway, haha.

Yeah! I don't want them to kill off Izzie... It looks like they are backing themselves into a very small corner though. They have to do SOMETHING. BUT I have a little hope that they might not KILL her. Remember in the preview for the next episode, they said something about how she could lose her memory? I wonder if that is what they will do... Which is SO sad because her and Alex just had this beautiful wedding and they're all in love so it would be a shame (and totally Grey's!) if she lost her memory. :(

Gah next week looks so amazing... When Bailey was like screaming "We're all scared!!!" And then at the end with the No no an all that... GAH. It's Grey's so you know it will be something majorly life altering that happens.

I'm not so sure how much I like Callie, but I do have to say I hated her when she first came on, but now I actually look forward to her story lines and such. Which I almost hate to admit! Haha!

Oh god you have to watch it! It was amazing!! :D

I was so sure I'd get like no replies to this thread but I am so happy I'm not the only one who watches!!

I live for Thursdays! LMAO

I knew that it was Izzie! Haha. I'm just too good. lol. I know my actresses when I see them! :p

I hope Izzie doesn't lose her memory! That would be awful. I think I'm gonna have to watch next Thursday's preview again, haha.

Callie is ok, I guess. I just think that the actress whom plays her must feel awkward playing someone who is a lesbian. Same with her love interest, the pediatrics doctor, Arizona.

Emily

ok George is leaving and supposidly Izzy is leaving. Now they are two main characters, how can they get rid of two main characters?!?!?!?!?!?!

If , and that is a big fat if, Mer and Derrick get married? I dont know i think thier whole "thing" was thier affair , then thier courtship, what is there going to be left when they are married? Dr Bailey i just love. I didnt like Cali at first either but then i realy got to like her, so i was completely thrown when they started writing her story line as her being interested in women.

Mark is too funny sometimes.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Mark is too funny sometimes.

The last couple episodes (before last night's) have been really funny, just the things that were said. I found myself wanting to rewatch them the lines were so funny...I will just wait until I get the whole series on DVD lol.

Also, how is George going to end up leaving? Like, what happens that makes him leave? I was thinking, maybe if Izzie dies, then George won't be able to deal with it, so he'll leave Seattle Grace Hospital...and that will bascially just be him leaving the show...what do you all think?

Emily

They're talking about sending George to somewhere to be a trauma surgeon and then having him die over there. That's only what I've heard though.

I think over half the actresses on Grey's have played lesbians, haha. I know Katherine Heigl, Kate Walsh (Addison, even though she's not there anymore), and Sandra Oh have. I don't think it's too big of a stretch. They aren't in love with the men they kiss and do other things with on the show, don't see why it's any different if it's a woman.

What I've heard is that everyone is still locked in for 2 years. So if they WANT to go, too bad, but then again if the writers want to write the story a certain way they'll cut em off anyway, like they did with Brooke Smith, who played Hahn. It all depends!

GAH I can't wait til next week. I think I can go ahead and look for the screencaps from last night and make my new avatar. :D

Love your avatar!!!!!!!!!

I did not like Hahn,lol. I am thinking that George is either not going to be able to deal with Izzy dying, or not be able to deal with "death" at the hospital and leave all together. I think any of them who leave Grey's are insane it is one of the hottest shows, it is like someone wanting to leave Friends when it was at the height of thier popularity, insane!!!!!!!!!!! I thought they were insane, although i didnt watch it at the time, for stopping friends they could have gotten a couple more years out of it and have been making big time mo ney,lol

Thanks!! I love it so hard, haha. It was between that one and another, but this one was just so much more amazing.

Yeah, they're INSANE if they want off! I mean... Hi, everyone knows what Grey's Anatomy is. Maybe they don't watch it but they know what it is and they are making a lot of money. I think it's super dumb to leave!!

*nods*

Also, how about the music on this show?! I love it so hard, haha.

Two songs from the last episode really stick out to me:

"First in Line" by Matthew Mayfield and "Turn to Stone" by Ingrid Michaelson. That's the one they played during the wedding. :D I think "First in Line" was at the end but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back