Grey's Anatomy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, I love the show but I did not love the wedding episode. Izzie and Denny are not my fave characters by far. I just think they're going down a plot scheme that isn't going to end right. I heard that TJ Knight wants out of his Grey's contract but that Katherine Heigl is still keeping it downlow and there's no telling. Izzie has a very severe case of cancer. If they make George leave Seattle Grace but keep Izzie alive the story will just be so unbelievably ridiculous in my opinion!

There's the naysayer! I wondered when someone would come in with that opinion, haha. Izzie doesn't seem to be very popular lately.

They're always doing things that aren't realistic. Half the people they save are people that in RL would die. Way over half, now that I think about it. It's a TV show. :p They can do what they want. LMAO

I agree, though, they've backed themselves into a corner. They're going to have to do something drastic, and logically that means kill her.

But if you saw the promo for the next episode you saw that they have come up with some sort of surgery to remove the tumor. Because it's Grey's they'll succeed in a major way (she lives) or fail in a major way (she dies). Or I suppose there is the inbetween, which is they remove the tumor and she loses her memory (which was in the promo).

We'll have to see.

OMG Prisca we are way ahead of you, but that episode was funny!!!!!!!!!!!

SunnyCait wrote:
They're always doing things that aren't realistic. Half the people they save are people that in RL would die. Way over half, now that I think about it. It's a TV show. :p They can do what they want. LMAO

I agree, though, they've backed themselves into a corner. They're going to have to do something drastic, and logically that means kill her.
Agree on all counts!!! :biggrin2:

Oh my god, best finale ever in the history of all television that I've watched!

--------- Warning -------- Some... vague... spoilers below! Read with caution!

I've been annoyed by the entire season and was at times thinking of giving up on GA -- so glad I did not! The ending was amazing. When Meredith figured it out, I think I just about cried. I totally did not expect it, but in retrospect I guess I should have. It was so well done in my opinion.

BUT....

I think it's lame what happened with Izzie at the beginning of the 2nd hour and even lamer that she crashed in Alex's armswhen she finally remembered him venting at her and yet even lamer that they decided to bring in the crash cart. Come on!!!!!

And while I know it's going to suck to have to wait all summer for the next season to air, I pretty much know who's going to survive and who's not. Think about it. Who's in the elevator with the chance to go back up? And who are the doors going to close on? That's my take!!!!

Hope I didn't spoil for anyone!

Anyway, still - MOST awesome episode ever. GA's season finale kicked LOST's in the rump! I am a big fan of both.

Trying not to read your spoilers, Kirby, as the second part is still on right now.

All I can say is...WOW I did not see that coming for George. As soon as they showed his face at the Army place i got tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe it! grr.

And now Izzie has 2 minute memory; at first I thought she didn't and right when she repeated it I knew she did. The looks on Alex's face..wow.

Emily

That was the best season finale....but also the worst. The best because it was really good, and the worst because I can't believe what happens to Izzie and George.

Lets just say that I started crying right when George drew the numbers in Meredith's hand.
Wow.

Emily

Um STILL crying over here!!! I cannot BELIEVE this crap.

ALL KINDS OF SPOILERS BELOW!!!

-----------------------------------------------

I knew something was going to happen to George but I didn't think it was NOW. 0.0 And I thought Izzie was going to die after surgery, now they get rid of the cancer and she dies because of her kidneys?

Okay so we don't KNOW she died. But someone's dead here people. Maybe both of them? I just remember earlier in the first half when Izzie was asking George what to do and he told her that she already knew... And they had their little cute head on shoulder moment... To think that could be the last memory they have of each other. (Whoever lives, if either).

I didn't even GUESS it was George. I was in my own la la land and then WABAM 007!!! GAHH! That was awful!!!! And that girl who thinks she's in love with him... Oh my lordy...

Alex just about broke my heart. He is so in love with Izzie and now all this. All this crap! And he was being so AH with the post-its and then when she was crashing at the end he was just sitting there crying... Hell yeah when the Chief was like "Screw the papers!!" Could you imagine? YAY FOR BREAKING RULES!!!

Umm also YAY Cristina and Owen!! YAYYYY! And YAYYY Meredith and Derek!

GAHHHH so much to write about, but it makes my head hurt!

Oh! This one last thing... This is TOTALLY coming from my already biased and probably wishful thinking, but I don't think Izzie is going to die. When the elevator doors opened and she saw George (Which, hi, they must keep that dress around forever, plus a wig, and I wonder who makes wigs for that sort of deal? Kind of neat) anyway when she saw him, their expressions were TOTALLY different. He was content and smiling, and she was like "WTF? What?" And the way they cut it made it seem like she was in limbo, like she was dying but not quite there yet... I dunno. Just a feeling. I'm probably wrong.

What a bizitch Shonda Rhimes is... Bait and switch!!!

Latest posts

Back