Greedy bunnies pigging out....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha great pictures! I have a greatpicture of my old bunnie pigging out! (dont worry its rabbit foodinside the chocolate tin!)

Also please excuse the moult:?
0046.jpg

Aww I gave Dottie a grape last night and sheLOVED it! You could hear her slurping it all up and I saw herdribble the juice down her chin. She was so noisy eatingit! I will have to take a picture next time :D

Linz_1987 wrote:
Aww I gave Dottie a grape last night and she LOVEDit! You could hear her slurping it all up and I saw herdribble the juice down her chin. She was so noisy eatingit! I will have to take a picture next time :D

i didnt know that rabbits could eat grapes! i will have to see wot my greedy Daisy and Dandy think of them!

hey thanks! i will have to tell herman when i gohome tomorrow. . .but yes his ears are around 21 inches from tip to tip(which is rather short for his breed!)

katie

Linz_1987 wrote:
Aww I gave Dottie a grape last night and she LOVEDit! You could hear her slurping it all up and I saw herdribble the juice down her chin. She was so noisy eatingit! I will have to take a picture next time :D

Yeah i have given mine grapes before and it's funny watching them eatit and after you see a little puddle of juice on the plate,so they lickthe plate clean as well

cheryl

Actually, green leafy lettuce is very good for bunnies!

Iceburg lettuce can cause upset stomaches as it is manly water, butonly if given in large quantities. A small amount with otherveggies/pellets/hay is okay.

Lettuce should not be the only veggie fed, but is a very healthy part of a bunny salad.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back