Greedy bunnies pigging out....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told at my animal care college not to feedguinea pigs lettuce, but mine have a leaf about every month and ithasnt killed them yet. I think maybe too much of anything canharm an animal. A little bit wont hurt them thoughim sure :)

Good thread bump Naturestee

Timmy downing his salad

CIMG1711.jpg

Linz_1987 wrote:
I was told at my animal care college not to feed guinea pigslettuce, but mine have a leaf about every month and it hasnt killedthem yet. I think maybe too much of anything can harm ananimal. A little bit wont hurt them though im sure:)

Good thread bump Naturestee

Oh my gosh! You ARE supposed to feed them them leaf lettuce! A cup ofveggies per pig, per day actually.http://www.guinealynx.info/diet.html

I feed my pigs little amounts of carrots,cabbage, brocoli, and cumcumber (there fav) dailybut Iwas told not to feed them lettuce as its not good for them!:shock:I didnt know what to believe so have only been givingthem very little lettuce a month.

The broccoli and cabbage are gassy and can givethem upset tummies. Carrots are ok in moderation. I highly recommendthe link I posted. Very respected by many people. You cant get anybetter info and the people on the forum are very nice!

Yeah cool thankz very much! They LOVEbrocoli :shock:They will be lost without it.Actually I only give them that about once a month because its my mumsfavourite vegetable lol. I will use the website you gave me!thankz :D

Aww...what cuties!

How old is Cocoa? Looks about three or four months old?

To creepy. The rescue my mom and I help out may be getting a male ND called Cocoa

Latest posts

Back