Greedy bunnies pigging out....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo

Reaction score
Here is Herbie, who is the greediest bunny in the world....

Every morning he has thrown the contents of his bowl everywhere, tries to eat my food and is generally a piggy not a bunny!

Post all your greedy buns here! xx

:bunnysuit:cooking:

Ruby eating her orchard grass straight from the bag!

Rubyinbag.jpg

And eating some dried grass while flopped out

Rubyeatinggrass.jpg

and eating some dandelions

fdfbd775.jpg

(Can you tell who the greedy bunny is in my family;))

haha! greedy greedy piggy bunnies!

here is maomaochiu eating his pellets.what trouble he has to put himself through just to get his favorite piece... picky greedy maomaochiu

OK, I'm officially in love with all of these babies and mommy!

Look at that little upside down bunny butt!!!!! :colors:

Lol....I love how there are little baby bunny feet everywhere sticking up in the air!! What cute little piggies!! :D

AURORA - mummy and bunnies are just so cuuuuuuuute! Those little bunnies are just sooooo greedy and totally cute .... ahhhh! bunnies make so so happy ...

xx

I'm glad to see my little piggies made a big hit.

They are all grown up and in wonderfull homes now. They are all fixed now, with one lone male to be fixed in the near future. Mom is now spayed, and I've now got a family of fosters living with me.

--Dawn

Dawn - your little piggies are gorgeous! must have been so hard to part! I have only recently got my first bun (4 months ago) and can't beleive how much my life has changed!

Always coming home early checking he is happy and well and always thinking about him and having cuddles.

Night girls its late in England - nearly 2 a.m xx

From left,Cassidy,Charlie and Baby....god i miss baby:(

000_0421-1.jpg

cheryl

Latest posts

Back