Great News!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking to Rebecca last night andfound out that Otis's mommy weighs 13 pounds and his daddy weighs 12pounds. He is going to be a big boy, that's for sure. His feet do lookhuge don't they? What a cutie.

Tina

attachment.php

He is Gorgeous! What a babe! :inlove:

These two little buddies are precious!

Rebecasept05009.jpg

-Carolyn

Here's some new pics from lasts night journey outside...

100_1223c.jpg

100_1222c.jpg

Look at the size of those feeties

100_1224c.jpg

How about the ears... they're huge too... hehe

100_1225c.jpg

~enjoy~

Tina... I posted this on the other board, butthought I'd mention it here as well.... I have a proposition foryou. Howz about I do this.... give you two for the price ofone. I'll ship my two to you and you just forgettabout Otiso'kay :p

Sandra

:ponder:hmmm, as generous asthat offer is I'm going to have to say NO!! I read about how he isbeing so sweet and cuddly with Sandra and I can't for my cuddlesessions.

I feel for Sandra, she is really falling for the little guy.It's going to be hard for her to let the little guy go.

On of the reasons we got into Flemish is every one said theylove to love you. They want to be everywhere you are. It's really true.I heard the same thing about English Lops. Rebecca told me Otis lovesto be cradled like a baby. I can so see myself buying cute baby clothesand dressing him. Hmmm, I could get Otis and Apollo matching outfits. Iam going to have to remember that come Saturday and I hit the storeslmbo.

Lyndsy,Thank you Sweetie. I can't get over just how big thoseears and feet are.:shock:I can't wait for him to come home.Kiss the Monkeys and Princess Emma for me.

Tina

you sure? Well think about it.... 'cause I'm pretty sure we've already bonded :p

P.S. where are you guys getting those smilies from? they are tooo perfect!

Sandra

Dale said no way. He wants his English Lop baby. Sorry, it's out of my hands lmbo.

When you post a reply, on the left side you see the emoticons.At the bottom of the box it says more, click more and it brings up aton more.

I feel bad for you because I know you are really bonding tohim. He sure makes it east to fall for him doesn't he? What a sweet guyhe is.

Tina

:bigtears:Dale are you sure??

Tina... I really don't know what you're talking about :dunno:

Otis is a real snob... won't let you touch him.... lunges and bites ALLthe time... *snickers*, I would really be doing you a favour... you'llhave to trust me on this!

:: quietly goes back to edit previous posts::

Sandra, :nonono:Nice try. Dale said thanks but no thanks he wants his baby.

If we could tame the wild beast Hopi was we can tame Otis.

You kill me I laugh so hard reading your replies. I think it'sofficial, you are hooked on English Lops. :inlove:

Give that snarling beasty boy a snuggle and kiss for us. Hopefully we won't draw too much blood.

Stephanie, :laugh::laugh:

Samandshawn, We saw a picture of an English Lop andfell in love. We read everything we could about them.We have wanted oneforever but could never find a breeder. So imagine my surprise when Isaw Otis's picture and saw he needed a home. The rest, well thepictures say it all.

Tina

:rofl:

hahaha... well you can't fault me for trying... Otis is such a SWEETHEART. :inlove:

When I went home at lunch I gave him a few nuggles and kisses for ya...and he just laid right down and leaned into my hand. You'regonna just love him, I know it!! Until then, I'll love him upas best I can.

It's soo darn cute how ackward his movement are... it's hard to keep inmind that he's just a baby given the size of him... but then you seehis silly back legs and it all becomes obvious.

Plus... I think that Riokko may breed french lops... so perhaps oneday, a long time down the road, I may have to just get her to send me ababy Frenchie. I'd LOVE to have a Flemmish... but I thinkthat may be a tad on the tooo big side... even tho I apsolutely lovethe look of Wollo

18 pounds toobig:shock::shock::shock:Nah just more to love. I have toadmit I love the big bunns. I'm so used to Apollo that I forget justhow big he is.

Hey can't blame you for trying.

Dale is already talking about one day getting a girl EnglishLop friend for Otis.:shock::shock:This is the same man thatkeeps telling me No More Rabbits.:disgust: I can't wait to see Dalesnuggle Otis. There is just something adorable about a guy snuggling abunny.

Thank you for snuggling him for me.

Tina

awww... there sure is something special aboutguys snuggling buns... you should have seen Tara's husband, when I wentto pick up Otis. Didn't look like he wanted to let him go...he had Otie-bear all snuggled up on his lap. :)

Tonight's additions...

100_1242C.jpg

100_1241C.jpg

100_1239c.jpg

100_1238c.jpg

100_1237c.jpg

100_1236c.jpg

100_1235c.jpg

100_1233c.jpg

100_1232c.jpg

100_1231c.jpg

100_1229c.jpg

100_1230c.jpg

100_1226c.jpg

100_1228c.jpg

100_1227c.jpg

Otis had an absolute BLAST on the back deck tonight! He loved hidingbehind the flower pot, and then coming out to look at me, shake hisbutt, and then jump back behind the pot again... LOL!!

Hm-m-m-m-m-m, I just heard a news flash thatCustoms is refusing to let English Lops cross from Canada to the US dueto the fear of 'cuteness overload'. Looks like you will haveto keep him for a while Sandra.

Hee, hee, heee - Frodo made me say it.

Ohhh... Ann, I like your way of thinking ;)

Tonight I modified Otis's cage a bit. I added 1 panel NIC in height. Ithought it'd be better if he could stretch out in all directions...hope you like it!!

100_1243c.jpg

I really wish I could give him his own pen... a large pen... but sincehe's soo young and not littertrained... well hopefully this will bemore comfortable for him.

I will say this tho... he seems VERY at peace in his cage... totally atease, and nothing really seems to make him nervous. He's a very calmbunny that's for sure :-*

Latest posts

Back