Great News!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Looks down at the floor to make sure Nadia isstill in her cage* lol Otis looks remarkably like Nadia, so I amassuming that this is how E lops are supposed to look. I just pickedher up at the show in CT... But anyway congrats on the E lop hun, wecan learn all about them together lol cause I am totally clueless otherthan the fact that you have to protect those awesome ears.

shadow10978 wrote:
*Looks down at the floor to make sure Nadia is still in hercage* lol Otis looks remarkably like Nadia, so I am assuming that thisis how E lops are supposed to look. I just picked her up at the show inCT... But anyway congrats on the E lop hun, we can learn all about themtogether lol cause I am totally clueless other than the fact that youhave to protect those awesome ears.
Heh, I had a moment where I was like "huh? I'm in a cage?"

:p

Lol Nadia, I didnt even realize that was your name till like the day after I named her lol.. I hope you dont mind.

englishlop.jpg

But this is what I ment by her looking a lot like otis. :)

Dale said the same thing after he did that with Otis. He said it's new beginning.

Shadow, she is so pretty. If you're not careful Dale may nap her as a frind for Otie.

Tina

shadow10978 wrote:
Lol Nadia, I didnt even realize that was your name till likethe day after I named her lol.. I hope you dont mind.
;)I definately don't mind sharing the name with such a sweetgirl! She's gorgeous and yes - looks A LOT likeOtis!

*hmm... if I bunny-nap Nadia then I can say Tinabunny-napped her and renamed her to Otis... and then I mightbe home free... *

*must be careful not to reveal plan to anyone...*

That is so cool how Dale isjust as inlove with those bunnies as you and Jeremy. I know that a lotof men aren't really into the "bunny thing." Isn't it greatto have husbands that are just as crazy as us? :wink::hearts:

Latest posts

Back