Great News!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I was going to surprise y'all but I am so excited I can't hold it in anymore.

:groupparty:Otis is coming home on October 15th.:groupparty:

I just got off the phone with the woman that has graciouslyvolunteered for the last leg of Otis's trip. The is an awesome woman,just like everyone else who is helping transport my baby.

We are meeting in Breezewood, Pennsylvania on the 15th. It tookall I had not to cry on the phone. I am so happy and so excited, Ican't sit still. I'm already setting up his cage with Apollo's and hisquarantine cage in my room. Only 14 more days to go. I hope time flies.:run:

Otis is now 8 weeks old and weighs 4 poundsalready.:shock:He is the biggest in his litter and I have afeeling he's going to be one big boy. Dale knows about him and will bedriving us to go get him.

32471da3.jpg

Tina

Hurray for Otis and Tina! I am so gladyou were able to get all parts of the transport arranged.Otis is coming to my houseby bunny trainon10/09.Theresa will be picking him up here and keeping him forthe week. He will be in excellent hands! She is anawesome bunny mom and you will love meeting her. She is therescuer who nursed my Dubya back to health after his previous ownerstarved him nearly to death. She will take excellent care ofOtis for you.

We'll take pictures and get them posted so you can have a record of histrip. I am so very glad you are getting this special bunnyboy. He's going to have a great home with you and your family.

Ann

He sure is a beauty Tina... but you better watchout for those strong head winds. You may end up with a bunnythat has true helicopter ears LOL

Susan

Laura, thank you, I am just head over heels in love with him already.

PetBuny, actually it's Dale's birthday come late lol, Otis isDale's birthday present. He's always wanted an English Lop and nowhe'll have one.

Pgg, I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I will betell y'all all about him and have lots of pics to share once we go pickhim up. I'm bringing my camera.

Susan, Dale and I were joking around about we can't roll thewindows down on the way home or he'll fly away. Or those ears wouldbeat him up. I love those ears.

Ann, I can't say enough about the huge hearts you and theothers have. I can't thank you enough. I wish there was some way torepay you all for what you are doing and giving to me and myfamily.

I know that Otis is going to be in the best possible hands hecould be in. I know you are all going to love and care for him like hewas your own. I have already begun praying that every one has a safeand pleasant trip. I am just so excited about this. Getting a new babyis always exciting. I just can't wait to hold him in my arms and kissthat sweet face. After I let Dale hold him ofcourse.:embarrassed:

I kind of wish I hadn't gotten everything ready so soon. Now Ihave nothing to do but wait.:waiting:It's going to be hardwaiting lol, I'm going to have to work extra hard at getting myselfwell so I can go with Dale and Jeremy to pick him up. I am not missingthis.

Tina

Tina,

This is just such awesome news. I'm so happy foryou. I understand what waiting is like - I'm getting twomagpie babies but they can't be shipped until after 11/1 and there isno way the breeder will budge on that (I'm glad for that too).

But still yet......waiting....its tough!

You'll be in my prayers as y'all wait.

Peg

P.S. How did Dale react when you told him about Otis?

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Hi Tina:

I am new on this forum but you (and several other members) willprobably recognize my name from the other board where you are adoptingyour beautiful little bun from. I am so happy you are givingthis baby a home. From what I have read, he is going to agreat home and you will be an awesome mommy to him. Thisboard sounds like a very close-knit board like the other one I belongto and I hope to make a lot more bunny buddies here.

Bunnys_Rule, thank you. He is adorable but then again I'm his new mom and kind of partial lol.

Peg, I so stink at waiting when it's something as awesome asgetting a new baby, especially one as adorable as Otis. Dale was notpleased at first. He was like Tina Marie in thatstern kind ofparent voice lmbo, I thought we agreed no more rabbits. I he wasgetting ready to get mad. I said before you through a gasket hear meout. You are getting this bunn as your Birthday present. I could seehim getting ready to protest so I said, he's an English Lop. He stoppedmid sentence and said Ohh.

I explained all about Otis and his response was..."Well, ifhe's my rabbit then I get to name him." Yea, it was all over then. Heeven got on the phone with Pat last night to set up where we aremeeting her to pick Otis up. :D

Carolyn, so what do you think of the bouncing baby boy? Told you he was gorgeous.;)

Lyndsy, You and me both. I keep trying to think of things to do to help pass the time quicker.

Slavetoabunny, Hi and welcome! I recognized your user nameright off. Thank you, I like to think this bunch have it pretty goodhere. This board is very like the other board. Both are a wonderfulgroup of people. It's not like a forum it's like family. We lovepictures here too so please introduce yourself and lots of pictures ofyour baby.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Hey Tina... I'm soo happy for you. I just cameover from the other board as well. I'll be getting Otis today... (leavein 1 hour) and he's gonna stay with me for this week. So I'll snugglehim up for you while you can't. I can imagine just how anxious you arefor him, as I am anxious just to meet him.

I'll post some pictures tonight as well so everyone can see him and his BEAUTIFUL ears... hehe.

I'd just like to say a quick "hello" to everyone else, I hope to get to know you all, and all of your furrbabies soon!!

Sandra

Yippeeeeee! He's on his way!Otis is going to be so spoiled rotten by the time he gets toTina. Sandra and Theresa will love him like he is one oftheir own. When I adpted Frodo from Sandra, she came withmore baggage and belongings than a locker room - toys, grass mats,bowls, food, her own castle, etc.

I have been scrubbing the floor in bunnyland all day and I am notseeing much difference in the appearance. I scrubbed it 3times with Odo-Ban and a small amount of Clorox after moving thebunnies out. Then I rinsed it 5 times with plainwater. I wanted it to be all sparkly clean for your visitbutsome of the stains aren't coming out of theconcrete. Well shoot.... at leastI know it's cleanand it smells nice.

Safe and happy traveling to all of you! See you Sunday!

Sandra, Oh my, this is just so exciting!You have to tell me what those ears feel like lol. I can't wait to feelthem for myself but am dying for a description. I can't thank youenough. Please give him a kiss and hug for me ok?

Patti, aren't those ears something. I am used to Up ears andlop ears I can't wait to see what his ears feel like. He is going to bein for lots of ear rubs.

Ann, More than a locker room, I laughed so hard at that. Y'allare just the best. Otis is going to be so pampered when he gets here. Ican't wait.:jumpforjoy:Thank you for keeping for me. Hug himfor me ok?

Lissa, thank you. He is definitely a looker, but then again I'm kinda partial lmbo. He is a cutie pie.

Tina

Latest posts

Back