Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome (commonly known as GGMB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I have a serious case ofG.G.M.B. and I know there are others out there! I want to know what all of you want (and I don't mean your bunny napping list - no naming rabbits we know!).

I may not ever check off the whole list because my rabbits usually pick ME, but here's my short list:

Flemish Giant - White Buck

Blue Tort Holland Lop

HarlequinHolland Lop

Harlequin Mini Rex

Blue Eyed White Holland Lop

Broken Opal French Lop

Any chance of putting piccies w/ the breeds? I don't know what some of those look like. :shock:

I would like a Flemish for sure, and maybe a Netherland Dwarf, like the one we all LOVE!!! :scared:

I would like to eventually get a few lops...Flower gave me a taste of what a lop looks like, and then decided to have uppity ears like Maisie...what a tease!!

I would also love to get a few lionheads...CUTE!! I saw one named Dandylion at a local shelter, and just DIED because I REALLY wanted to bring her home, but we literally have ZERO room for another bun right now.

In the future when I have a big house, I'll have a bunny room (like Naturestee and others), and be able to expand on the number of my bunny friends. :)

Aah...one can dream...:D

Oh yes, I have GGMB Syndrome, too! Granted I already have 5...but is 5 really enough? LOL My someday list, in no particular order:
  • Black Silver Marten
  • Blue Silver Marten
  • Dutchthe same color asHaley's Basil (I think she said the color is Blue Tort)
  • Giant Chinchilla (They only come in 1 color)
  • Opal Mini Rex

Heather

Oohh, Rosie, that's exactly my plan-to have a bunny room in our new house! More buns!! Anymore, I really don't think my husband would care. He really loves Snuffles, and calls him his bunny now! Ya get great ideas on here, just can't help it. :D

Oh, I definitely have GGMB. And I live in this huge bi-level condo that has oh so much room to be filled with bunnies.Its more about not having the time to get any more right now (or the money).

Someday, I would love to have:

Another broken tort lionhead (girl, possibly with blue eyes)

Alittle chocolate or tort dutch girl

Abig flemmie boy (probably that fawn color)

A minirex, of any color, I love them all.

This sounds like my christmas wish list :D

Here's what I'd like

• A Fawn Netherland Dwarf
  • A Tan
  • ABlack Dutch
  • A Flemish Giant
  • A Black Lop (any kind)
  • A Blue eyed white...anything..i'm not bothered, I just adore them!
  • A lop eared lionhead!
Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Oh man, I have a serious case of GGMB! If I had the time and room, I certainly would go into the double digits for rabbits ;) heck, I even have name bank of namespicked out for future buns :)

My wish list:

A White and black Rex named Cleo

Himalayan named Dunkaroo

Flemish named Munchie :).

Harlequin named Brice :)

I'm always adding.. hehe.

i have it too i started with 3 bunnys and now i have 33 and getting more
in fact the reason im moving is so they will have more room or is it so il have room for more :cool:

I want a black flemish:

Syd3.jpg

and a harlequin rex:
lilman.jpg

:shock:I have this too! In the beginning of the year, there was one. Now.. there's 21.

And more to come in the spring! :bunnydance:

EDIT:
DUH! I forgot to answer the question!

I want..
-Black Polish! (so cute!)
-Tort Dutch
-Lionhead

I only have one rabbit, so I could get another,but I would have to get the first one fixed, and fix the fence becausemy dad doesn't like the idea of a rabbit in a cage, and he doesn't wantthem living inside (although I have snuck my rabbit in a few times)
Or I could just move out, but that will be a while.

I don't really care about the coloring of any of them, but I would like one with blue eyes.
Holland lop
Rex
Lionhead
English lop

Oh gosh, where would I start...

an opal netherland dwarf

an agouti netherland dwarf

a dwarf hotot

an orange holland lop

a Blue holland lop

a lilac rex

a broken black French lop

a fawn flemish giant

a lionhead like Mr Tumnus

a dwarf cali/himi buck of some kind (saw one at the spca, so beautiful)

a black otter netherland dwarf

an agouti holland lop

a black dutch

a blue eyed white holland or mini lop

There are more but I'm starting to look greedy :disgust:

I wanted to adopt him a couple years ago, but made the decision to keep Elf a single bun. He was adopted by a very loving couple, though, after the surgery on his ear, and is still alive and well today. :D

samixXx wrote:
:shock:that poor bunnys ear

Hmm, won't happen for a long time, but...

A flemish

A dutch in some color other than black

Some kind of lop

Seems like everyone wants a Flemish Giant.

I only dream of two. Not a hard person to please. I adopted my twogirls sight unseen because of their personalities that were describedto me.

A Flemish Giant of any color

A Rex of any color

Latest posts

Back