GI Stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanksbunsforlife ,babymommy ,Lissa ,Pamnock
16_14_21.gif
,andStephanie ,

Hope he's feeling better. Not with him now, but will be inthe next couple of hours. Yes, Stephanie, it is upsettingwhen they're sick.

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

Sorry to hear about Tucker not feeling well. Sounds as thoughyour are providing the best care possible. I hope he feelsbetter real soon, so you both can get a good nights sleep.Never a dull moment, right? Take care and I'll keep you andTucker in my prayers.

Donna (FooFoosmom1)

Auntie Carolyn.....My thoughts are with you andTucker right now! (I just saw this post today) I just love the littleman, and I am making Jezebel and Jade cross their girlish forepaws forhim. I know how worried sick I was with Jade, and how extremelyhelpfull you have always been for me and my two.

Best wishes andLOTSA LOVEbut not so far awaythistime, so good bunny vibes should arrivemomentarily)

Cher, Jezebel and Jade

Aww, I am so sorry to hear about Tucker. I hopehe is better soon, as I am sure he will, since I don't think he couldbe in much better hands. ^^ You both will be in my thoughts. Get welllittle man!

~Nichole

Nurse Elf, that would be assistant to Dr. Pepper! Between the 2 Tucker will be better in no time!

On a serious note, I really hope Tucker gets better. You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers!

Carolyn, I hope things are going betterwith Tucker. I went through the same thing with Troubleseveral months ago. I had been syringing him water and babyfood. He hated seeing me come to pick him up because he knewwhat was coming. To this day he hates the Nutri Cal and willtry to fling it off of his foot. Now that it is allover and in the past, he seems to be more loving to me. It isalmost like he has a deeper trust for me now. I like thatfeeling, but I did not like the process that it took to get where weare today. It is such a scary helpless feeling you have whenthey have the GI Stasis problem. Sorry that I have not beenon the forum much. I have been having some computer problemsand have not been able to get on line. For some reason out ofthe blue I was able to get on line tonight. My thoughts arewith you, I can say that I know exactly how you feel. Itsounds like you are doing the best for him that you can do.My hope is that the next time I get on line, I see that he iseating, drinking and pooping just fine. Hang inthere girl! Love Beckie

Thank you.

I'm asking our special angel BunnyDanny to help.

Things could be better.

-Carolyn

Please let us know how things are in the morningCarolyn. We're all worried about Tucker and hoping he getsthrough this quickly.

Much Love,

Pam

Carolyn, don't knowwhy I missed this earlier...I'm so worried about Tucker! I know he's ingood hands with you and heaven knows you have all the right connectionsto get him the help he needs. I'll be thinking of you (knowing you'reshort on sleeptoo) Post an update as soon as you have any newinfo. I'll probably be up watching forit...... - Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:

He hates me now. Reminds me of how The King reacted to BunnyMommy'streatments of his allergies. As Buck said, "What's his alternative?"

I know how you feel. Nothin' says "I hate and despise you" like a fat bunny rear end.

I sure hope he feels better soon!!!!!!

Rose

Latest posts

Back