Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and i discovered that the first few huge bags were, sorry for the language, pure crap of grain and corn. No wonder they were only 17€ for 20kg bags! Burgess excel mint ones taste like actual mint and hay and stuff.

Happened to post at the same time!

I don't absolutely love them but i ain't got anything against them. I am located far in the potato zone of the potato-tomato line in europe, so yeah potato can go with almost anything in here. I don't like tomatoes other than raw just like that or in salads. I hate tomatoes in soups, as juice and on pizza, in hot foods and sauces too.

Tpbm's "likeness relationship" with tomatoes is the following?

False! I'm no good in the kitchen .p. I just got distracted by a flying rabbit who crashed into my lap...made my day! Let's see... TPBM HAS watched Lennon the Bunny.

All too many of them! 9 actually, although they’re not all biological!

the person below me has eaten a rabbit pellet before! I have 🤪
I have a step brother who is like my best friend, his older sister who honestly hates me and in the year I've known her I've never had a conversation before and a younger biological sister

Noope. But i want to order a bunniesthatlunch toy box as the boys' christmas present.

Tpbm ______?

I have bought one before. I actually want to start a rabbit subscription box. I haven't really told anyone this (including my parents) so y'all are some of the first to know! I won't be able to afford it for a year, but hopefully, I can sometime.

The person below me gets monthly subscription boxes for their rabbit.

True but isn’t both alice in the wonderland from disney production but one is by tim burton style 🤣

Or have I missed an alice in the wonderland version not by disney production 😊

The person below me have been to disney world

Latest posts

Back