Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the time! He looks at me all weird tho

The person below men's favorite part of the day is cleaning their bunnies area and feeding them/hanging with them

Yep, I took a typing class in 7th grade.

The person below me gives their rabbit herb mixes.

Not too sure what that means but I think so? The rabbits get forage

The person below me has strict rules when it comes to animals

My parents have pretty strict rules as to what I can and can’t do with my pets! So no sharing food (we buy two differences salads, one for people, one for bunnies)! No pets on the bed, or upstairs, no water bowls in the kitchen, no pets on the furniture, no pets on the rug, we can’t fill any bowls up using the tap and have to use a bottle then pour it into the bowl and put it in the garage (this is for my dog, the rabbits are in my room - which my dad also wasn’t happy about)

Actually my mom a total animal person and so is her gf so they love him a lot and let me do what i think is right although he can't go upstairs cuz I have cats and a dog

The person below me supports lgbtq+

Please don't hate me for this, but I do not. I believe that man was made for women and women made for man. I do have several friends who support lgbtq+ and I am ok with that because everyone has the freedom to believe what they choose to believe.

TPBM owns a trio of rabbits.

I do not have a trio but I want to get a second one and I don't hate you for your beliefs I personally think love is love no matter who its with, I am gay and so is my mother 😊

The person below me___?

Oh yeah! I just recently discovered pepper jack cheese (I know, I'm 14 and had never had pepper jack cheese before 🤦‍♀️) and it is my favorite!

The person below me loves marvel.

Whoops, we posted at the same time 😂

How did u know I don't even know why but im either freezing or like just right unless it's summer then I dont get warm I die

TPBM like candy 🍬

Yes to candy, yes to pepper jack, yes to spicy food and buns are number one, yes to LBGT+ (immediate family members, whom I love). Y'all are going too fast for me to keep up.
TPBM squeals in delight for binkies

I got my bun in quarantine so actually no but I would and im currently binging american horror story

The person below likes to bake

Latest posts

Back