Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False... I do. But due to Ruby's new home in the living room there's no room for a Christmas tree this year. We have a ceramic one with little light up bulbs that will be on a table. She's worth the sacrifice though!

TPBM has sacrificed something for their bun as well.

A good nights sleep has been sacrificed because of my bunnies! 😣

TPBM knows how to make their rabbits stop thumping other than telling them to be quiet

No, i don't because my boys don't thump for nothing.vLümi will do bar biting though, and i usually just sleep through it. I don't know how to stop it either.

Tpbm knows how to convince their parents to get their pets to the vet. I need a little bit of help with that..

False, I’m the one that take my car or take the public transport to the vet 😊

The person below me has seen the movie 9

I don't know. I haven't really read any pure horror books but i do fancy horror/core elements in a story. I guess i like excitement and enrichment in that sense? I hate jumpscare movies though.

What about tpbm?

No.
I always think that i do, but when i comb my hair and look at the wafty waves a pigtail braid left me, i am reminded that i do in fact have "long" hair. I did cut it shorter at the back because i felt like a matted angora, but it's still way past the shoulders and the longer hair at the front almost grazes my elbows.
One quarter side of the frontal hair was once coloured red but it has faded some and now is reminiscent of an almost-natural ombre. I quite like my hair if it weren't so rough and always broken.

What about tpbm?

I have mid-length (up to my shoulders) Afro/curly hair. Not much to it tbh, though it goes to a reddish brown in summer and almost black in winter 🙈

The person below me is allergic to fruit (like me)

I have never been to the States but would absolutely love to! I have travelled Europe quite a lot though.
The person below me uses herbal remedies.

True! It sounds so bad but I was so curious. It was a long time ago too. Also, since its not like cat food with meat and such, it couldn't hurt. :p😄
The person below me loves the dark.

Back