Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it to an extent. After 40-ish minutes, I get to cold and go in miserable.

The person below me likes coffee.

True/false depends on if I’m having a dessert or not. I enjoy black coffee with sweets ☺️

The person below me is good at holding speeches

I guess so. I am super extroverted and talk a lot.

The person below me, share the most expensive thing you have bought for your rabbit.

I'm pretty stingy when it comes to spending money, so nothing expensive at all. Excluding medicines and food, It was probably a loofa toy, or the water bowl, litter box, or the snack roller thing. All were around 5€. Making their pen has cost us a LOT though, around 70€ since we don't have cheap amazon or ebay shipping here. Lucky for me dad got those materials. I made a digging mat, a digging board and dynamite sticks myself. They're all destroyed by now though. Nonetheless, they still lead a great life, so i don't believe the articles that say rabbits are costly to keep in daily terms.

What is your most expensive thing bought for the furry friends?

I'm the opposite of you, I spend all my money on Theo! I don't know what else I would buy if I didn't have a rabbit. I was joking around with my sister the other day and said, "When Theo dies I'm going to be rich!" 😂 That kinda gives you an idea of how much I spend on him. The most expensive thing was a vet visit when he had to get an x-ray, but I guess that doesn't count. The most I have spent on a toy is probably $25 but I normally buy supplies and make all of his toys.

The person below me makes their rabbits toys.

I make some, I buy some, but I mostly make them.

The person below me heard who won the US presidential election.

I guess so. I am super extroverted and talk a lot.

The person below me, share the most expensive thing you have bought for your rabbit.
I guess it would probably be an air purification thing that my mom got for him and me, the rugs I got in my room for friction or maybe all his toys

Every time I give Oreo fresh hay, she grooms me! Its adorable!

TPBM (The Person Below Me) is getting their bunny Christmas gifts!

Absolutely! It isn't a joke that i had a time when i loved my boy(s) more than i loved my mum and dad. Especially true when Musti was still around for me. The first time Storm came indoors he tasted dad's speaker wires and got kicked out the room for it. Dad said that he'll mever let Storm inside ever again. I decided to hang out with Storm and never go back inside until dad would change his mind. That's how much i love them. Of course, sometimes i feel frustrated at the boys because they so like to misbehave and not get along with one another stably.

The person below me has strong emotions

Yes! I'm very sensitive and protective my bun is my therapy bun most of the time, example: my mom got angry at me and said that i couldn't keep my bun if I kept doing what I was doing, and of course I cried so much, but she loves him and decided not to take him from me

The person below me has an indoor bun

Sort of I find them boring mostly but i do like older horror and drama movies or interesting mystical ones like Narnia, the dark crystal, the never-ending story, and the labyrinth

The person below me has a entire room or more for their bun

Yes. My boys share the living room with me, although they have to be housed separately because they just don't look like they wanna get along long term again. I'm kind of lost on what to do with the situation.

The person below me _____?

Loves to draw! I'm actually drawing right now 😅

The person below likes art

Attachments

• 16049374839231599840876213537616.jpg
    16049374839231599840876213537616.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back