Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True- I have several parakeets

TPBM tolerates the cold more than the heat

Nope, but i would've liked one. Or a pair, i hear they're also better off in duos or trios. But mum said they're too loud, a bit harder to keep clean. Looking at our local stores, the birds, just like rabbits, have almost no decent equipment on sale and are very demanding in veterinary needs. Finding good caregiving resources for them would've been hard too. I also feel that they wouldn't be as interactive as some buns are. @lilac ,would you mind telling me something about keeping parakeets via conversation?
I do tolerate cold a bit more than i do with heat. I feel very nauseous in heat, almost blacked out after clearing a mock accident as a firefighter in one youths' firefighters camp. Finished the mission, took off the helm and coat, sat down behind the fire truck, away from the sun, and consumed a litre of water without a breather in between. In comparison, if it's cold, i'll say huuuuh **** it's freezing/windy/ whatever the cold bad weather today, hurry up and huddle somewhere warmer.

Tpmb _____?

Enjoys, ENJOYS writing long and detailed texts.
This is why i usually have no problem conjuring an essay text pretty fast and without needing two-times drafts for it (unless the topic is an absolute brainkilling bummer) And if my mind runs faster than my hands can write, short detailed snippets of some stories do equally well. I'm writing one fiction piece with a loose ending and since the main notebook does not travel with me for it is a4 and ain't fitting into my travel bag, i have a small and slim, usual class-sized notebook into which i write some of the juicier character development moments.

Tpbm misses the time on this thread when the " the person below me ______?" was more relevant? I've seen at least 10 times (most of which are pretty recent) people ask if "tpbm has a horse", of course there's nothing wrong with it though, but can be a biiit repetitive. Then again, not all people on this forum have kept an eye on this thread since the beginning (i know that i have and still do) and it has way over 1700 responses, they are bound to repeat at some point.

Which bunny parent hasn't? Just a few monts back we stocked up on hay, got 8? bales for 5€, good quality as far as pretty much untreated hay goes. Has a mixture of timothy and orchard and somethig else that is grassy. Some bales are really crude and stocky, others have loads of seed heads that get devoured asap, and some are more of a softer, slimmer and sweeter one, although all from one year's harvest. We have already sort of pre-ordered the same amount for when the freshest bales arrive from the fields, I guess that i can't complain about the hay this year. Too bad that Lümi won't be partaking in this year's fresh field hay, it was so awesome to see him devour that hay like a lawnmower.

Tpbm misses their bun/s even when they're with them?
I know that i think of Storm even when he's with me, i thought the same way about Lümi, and sadly i have already forgotten if i did this with Musti. I most likely did. I loved him more than anyone, after all.
And also i gotta say sorry for those who have been active today almost around the same time as me, maybe saw me posting on almost every other thread saying something about me and my buns and how i miss 'em. I can't help being thrown into a forget-me-not episode of my boys. Does anyone else get like that? (Especially those who have lost a bun before?)

False, and I hope not to for several years at least!

TPBM prefers comfy clothes over fancy dresses :)

Sorta? I can't stand the green peas' texture. If there is a lil bit of those dried yellow ones boiled into it, i won't mind it. I like the boiled meat in it though.
Tpbm has moved houses.

That is false. I gained an allergy to them. If i didn't, i wouldn't've gotten any rabbit though.

Tpbm has never _____?

False! I have a purebred french lop. I would want to own an even bigger breed one day, but dad would probably not drive me halfway across the country to buy a breeder's flemish. He did drive me quarterway there (130km) when we picked Lümi up as a rehomed one. Eh, i still have plenty of lifespan left, at the current rate, i could try at least 50 different bunnies, if one were to die each year's spring. I really do hope that it won't be the case and that the beginnings were just rough and unlucky sets of coincidences.

Tpbm _____?

Latest posts

Back