Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True!

Tpbm struggles with interior decor, their buns' or their own.

Yep. I have two dogs.... One crazy Beagle mix and a playful golden retriever mix :)

TPBM has multiple bunnies 😊

True! I don't see myself getting one anytime soon though. Rabbits are all I want for now! :D

TPBM has bad memory (like me lol :rolleyes:)

True. When I was little I did Ballet lessons. Wasn't the right thing for me though.😂

TPBM has a rabbit that has a personality like a dog.

That depends. What counts as a dog personality? Digging, lap sleeping, attention, trying to eat food they are not supposed to eat (Shen trying to eat my pasta bowl), comes when called...

TPBM has distracted themselves with watching their bunny(ies) playing and binkying.

Absolutely. Watching Storm explore and reintroducing himself to our house (not apartment) is a great distraction to sadness from Lümi leaving us. I'm so glad he's still here. If you meant watching rabbits instead of doing something i needed to do, then also sure. I was working on a deadlined project on my drawing tablet and was massively distracted as Storm humoured me with jumping into our sink. There:
20200912_102456.jpg
But i work slow, get easily distracted, and i am quite forgetful. A bad combination when i need something done on due.
@ArtistChibi you can probably guess what i mean pretty well.

Tpbm has been on a roadtrip with their rabbit/s? Or without them?

I took Bunbun my rabbit to the vet in the car if that counts.

TPBM has more then two rabbits

Yes haha I was running on 3 days without sleep and a saw a really beautiful Himalayan for sale at a show, good type but nobody wanted him and he was real cheap because he was a weird color (solid gray + red eyes). I bought him and named in "No Regrets"

1621700843811.png
The person below me has more rabbits than they do siblings

Nope, have not. We never needed another pet when i was younger, and 4 of our shelters (the only official ones at least) don't house any rabbits, so i've never had any reason to go into one. I have, out of curiousity, looked at the shelter animals online, if that counts.

Tpbm has posted a photo on this thread, with or without text.

Nope- I live in a quiet suburban area an hour away from a big city. :)

TPBM likes sewing.

True. We have "toy hospital" days where I sew up all my younger siblings broken toys.

TPBM has their dream job. (If ya have a job that is)

Back