Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memories of my rabbits in video and picture form. Dad shed tears alongside me as we went through my bunny picture gallery deciding on a photo of Lümi that would best fit on his gravestone. We did the same thing for Musti a year ago too.

Tpbm _____?

False. 9 girls and 8 boys including my pets. But if it's just humans we are talking about then 5 boys and 3 girls.

TPBM has or has had a pet frog.🐸

Well, i'm sure that every country bumpkin kid has owned a "pet frog" in a bin with some water and grass for like, five minutes. I know my sister and i used to collect them too, she was scared of the bigger frogs and i used to poke fun at her for being older and scared of something i was not. I haven't properly had a pet frog though. I don't hate them, i don't like them, but i would never have one either.

Tpbm wanted a white bun?

No, but I would with my best friend. We go biking all the time!

TPBM prefers typing the acronym "TPBM" rather than typing out "the person below me"

False, There is no point in them,

TPBM is waring a bun right now. (I mean a hair bun. Not a real bunny

True! I love love love reading! Without sounding too nerdy, there is so much to learn in books!😆

TPBM has seen the Pacific Ocean.

Guilty as charged! I've been a bit overwhelmed by school and work, although the hard work has paid off and I won one of my university's outstanding research awards this year, so I'm pretty stoked!

TPBM prescribes traits to their rabbits that they know aren't possible (I like to think Willa would enjoy reading if she could)

True, and i also have a pair of piercings (already a few years old) although i haven't worn anything in them for over a month. I should really do that before they seal up with goop, but it's a bad thing that my ears seem to reject most earrings ( They didn't do that before)

TPBM has taken part in the ''bunny chat'' thread.

False. We have a German Shepherd and an adorable shaggy rescue mutt that we have no idea what her breed is.

TPBM has a mixed breed pet of any species.

Back