Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True! I love hiking, especially with friends, or my dog.

The person below me has an African Grey parrot (this is the first thing that came to my head, lol)

No, but I really want a pet parrot. Too bad my cat would eat them.

The person below me likes to look at jellyfish. During the fall-time, the beaches here have tons of small lion's mane jellies that have washed up on the shore. I like to go look for them; they're so pretty. I adore moon jellies as well, also abundant where I am, but they don't beach as often. I love looking at videos of them swimming, too. They are just so graceful.

True! We have tomatoes and squash I believe, outside in some pots!
The person below me watched Stranger Things.

No but I was told I look like the girl from Stanger Things I don’t know who but I like to think she’s pretty 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
The person below me likes Cashews

Last edited:
True! I did enjoy those books.

The person below me likes Disney

Disney is so political it’s sad they put their agenda in cartoons and brain wash small children from an early age and the parents don’t even realize it because it’s Disney

On a happier note the person below me share your favorite recipe 🍰 (can be food or anything else)

Last edited:
My favorite fudge recipe:
  • 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk (14 ounces)
  • 2 cups (1 12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  1. Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
  2. In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
  3. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
  4. Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.

The person below me has only streaming services, not cable, for watching TV

I have all of the above (cable and streaming services).

The person below me’s favourite YouTuber is *insert name*

TwoSet Violin and Chubbyemu 😊

The person below me enjoy eating hard candy sticks

False. No offense to the lop-eared rabbits out there, I still love y'all.

The person below me makes dinner for their family.

Not usually, i don't. Sometimes mum will get lazy so i will but it's not very often. Dad cooks the best meals though.

The person below me's favourite music genre is *...*

I love American Swing the most, though I like a wide variety of older music.

The person below me prefers rabbits with Vienna/Dutch markings.

Nope - vienna markings are not showable and I raise rabbits for show. Besides - nothing can top Himalayan markings, the best markings ;)

The person below me has had a paranormal experience in their life

Latest posts

Back