Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops! Forgot to add.... The person below me has a multi story bunny home with ramps.
(If so, PLEASE share how you taught your bunny to use the ramps!!) Thanks!

False, but I taught my neighbors bunny to use a ramp. All I did was put a treat at the top of the ramp and left it there until he figured out how to get to the treat on his own. I did this every day for 4 days and then he just knew how.
The person below me is freindly.

I have a ranch style home, but not a ranch.
The person below me is a minimalist.

No, I collect a lot of trash but I also like for things to be Neat and tidy (I know opposites) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣😅 and like that bunny has more space to run around :)

The person below me *LOVES* baked potato with all the fixings

I like the oven baked potato ships with peels and some dill dressing on top, but i'm not a *huuge* fan of it. Still, they're tasty.

The person below me has recently/ will soon do a project/buy something to better their bunnies' lives.
Dad and i finished installing homemade pen grids to give Lümi more space so he wouldn't feel so cramped when we won't be there for today and half of tomorrow.

True, I'm upgrading Oreo's cage to a playpen!
The person below me likes peaches.

I love peaches! We just got a bunch and I ate them all the time!

The person below me is allergic to pineapple (I am too 😢)

False but my closest friend is allergic but she still eat it. She will later complain about everything itching and get swollen lips, but she still loves pineapple 😂

The person below me like lychee fruit

Nope. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sweets and think M&M's and coffee should be considered as a food group. I'd eat sweets every meal if I could but I can't for health reasons. I've recently been experimenting with baking using alternative KETO ingredients. It's more expensive but much better for you than regular white/wheat flour or sugar.

The person below me is also doing KETO.

False, I’m doing a strict anti-inflammatory diet but I would rather do keto instead, it would be a lot easier but I’ve done a few cheat days with my diet. I will not do any more cheat days until it’s over.

My diet is so strict I can’t eat any food outside because even the vegan alternative have things I can’t eat so I can never be lazy 😒

The person below me can name at least 3 countries in africa ( Myself can only name 10 countries but I only can accurately point out two on the map 🤣)

Nigeria, Cameroon, and Ghana. I really like geography and exploring different cultures lol.

The person below me has eaten rambutan (it's like lychee, I totally recommend trying both)

My mom does lol. I'm not old enough for my license yet.

The person below me is allergic to jackfruit (or some other food)

False, though we just got a gas stove and it is AMAZING!

The person below me has never left their country (sadly this is me).

That is me too!
Getting out of USA is a hard thing to do, i think. After all, it is such a HUGE country. The whole Estonia is probably smaller than some of the megapolises there.
I am SO waiting for my second year in hopes that i can be sent out to out-of-country kitchen practices! Then i can finally have a reason to own a suitcase! Idk why, i just associate them with outside travelling and i've been SO enthusiastic to try it!

The person below me hasn't seen a thread with more replies than this one.

Back