Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, never worked in customer service but school makes me feel like that 80% of the time.

Tpbm, are you more sensitive to heat or cold?

Heat

TPBM gets infuriated by the totally false rabbit “facts”. For example my little sister has a game where you have to guess the animal and there is a rabbit card with one of the hints as “my main diet consists of carrots”🤦‍♀️

Yes!
Iris has taken up the habit of bonking my cheek with her schnozz and if i don't get to her, she'll pull at my earphone cable. She'll take, yank and then drop it. It usually pops right out of the jack when she does that.(bluetoothies with audio jack cable for normal use)
But then if i do get to her to give pets, she'll sometimes hightail her way outta there, as if she didn't want my attention after all.
Storm just likes to throw my 'phones off my head if he feels like it, but he usually stays for pets as well.

Tpbm, how's your handwriting?

Awfully small but extremely neat according to my teachers haha. If I had a picture I'd attach it.

TPBM what's your worst habit?

Thinking it wise to voice my censored opinion to my supervisor about how much I want to rage at my internet provider.

TPBM, has your rabbit been extra playful as of late? Xiao Wu has been super active, more than normal, lately.

Uhhh... I can't choose one particular. I listen to pretty much anything. My downloaded playlist currently&mainly consists of shanon, terminaator, linkin park, grandson, michael jackson, one ok rock, skz and a bunch of other artists, hard to choose one.

Tpbm, ______?

Latest posts

Back