Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never. They're nowhere near the box, and don't seem to be of interest to the pair, so no worries in fishing stuff from litterboxes.

What's your buns' favourite surface/s?

Pretty much any wild flower out there, but lily of the valley are my favourites for their smell.

TPBM, what's your favourite music video, if it even exists?

Haven't got one.
I haven't watched any horror film in about 5 years, and i haven't liked any of the ones i've seen. I'm not a fan of stupid jumpscares and gore to the point of utter unrealism, even by movie logic. it's disgusting rather than scary. You can not convince me that random eyeballs suddenly surfacing in a bowl of thick soup of all the places is horrifying. I will not believe that if a scene without sound and barely any light suddenly has someone slam a door, flash a bomb or shriek, it is scary. No matter what they say, a person cannot physically survive a full penetrating stab to the gut or a chopped off leg without any medical assistance whatsoever, i won't buy that the person with half their organs missing will sprint a few miles from some danger. They'd die of bloodloss long before that.
I am open to suggestions for some emotional horror films though!

Tpbm, what's your favourite pastime?

Latest posts

Back