Gas? HELP PLEASE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool or cool? πŸ˜‚

Cool #1: Cold.
Cool #2: Cool has in: :cool: "That's a cool boat!" or something.

I'm back. :)

I made a cardboard tunnel, a cardboard tent, and a chair with a blanket over it. He loved these toys and hopped around quite a bit. I gave him some more parsley and hand fed him about 8 rabbit pellets. He really enjoyed that. After about 10 minutes he hopped back into his hutch and "flopped". πŸ˜€ What do you think?

I'm back. :)

I made a cardboard tunnel, a cardboard tent, and a chair with a blanket over it. He loved these toys and hopped around quite a bit. I gave him some more parsley and hand fed him about 8 rabbit pellets. He really enjoyed that. After about 10 minutes he hopped back into his hutch and "flopped". πŸ˜€ What do you think?
It sounds like he’s doing well 🌟
About the flopping, as long as he does’nt look like he can’t get comfortable (having trouble getting comfortable is a sign of gas)

Just for anyone else reading this flopping is a sign of a content rabbit
Hopefully this makes sense

It sounds like he’s doing well 🌟
About the flopping, as long as he does’nt look like he can’t get comfortable (having trouble getting comfortable is a sign of gas)

Just for anyone else reading this flopping is a sign of a content rabbit
Hopefully this makes sense

Yes, it seems as if he was comfortable! :) He just flopped like he always used to and rested. ❀ I'm glad he was content!

Make sure Bunbun eat a lot of hay now until his stomach is back to normal again and it’s good he’s okay 😊

Okay, thank you for the advice and support! ❀

I'm so glad he is getting better! I second what Hermelin said, keep him eating tons of hay. When Theo was sick I would always tell him to eat hay, and then sing to him "Hay, hay, hay, makes the tummy okay!" It is really stupid, but it also lighted my mood just a little. πŸ˜‚

I'm so glad he is getting better! I second what Hermelin said, keep him eating tons of hay. When Theo was sick I would always tell him to eat hay, and then sing to him "Hay, hay, hay, makes the tummy okay!" It is really stupid, but it also lighted my mood just a little. πŸ˜‚

That is so funny, but awesome at the same time! 😁 I'm going to sing that to BunBun.

Latest posts

Back