Gas? HELP PLEASE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of the hardest bunny to force feed, we always need to be two when doing it because he struggle a lot. No bribing work, so I understand the struggle with force feeding something they don’t want 😅

I don't suggest going to the vet yet. They will probably examine him, take an x-ray, and give you Critical Care. I think that the gas drops will help more than the vet will at this stage. If it does get worse though, take him in.

When I took Theo in, I asked about gas drops and they said, "I don't think you can give those to a rabbit, but if you want to you can". Now you know why I changed vets.

I don't suggest going to the vet yet. They will probably examine him, take an x-ray, and give you Critical Care. I think that the gas drops will help more than the vet will at this stage. If it does get worse though, take him in.

When I took Theo in, I asked about gas drops and they said, "I don't think you can give those to a rabbit, but if you want to you can". Now you know why I changed vets.
Woe, that does not sound like a good vet at all!

My vets would keep the bunny until they start to eat normal again 😅

The reason why I might have a different view on vets. They can give medication for the stomach to start working and help with gas. If he’s dehydrated because it have gone a few hours he can get drops. And also pain medication.

I don't quite understand the last part of your post....

How how do I logout??? I don't like using phones

Click on the icon at the top right-hand corner of the page that says your name, and it will have a list of things to do. Go to the very bottom of that list, and click on where it says log-out.

I'm on a phone, and I don't see anything like that. ????

Hello everyone, I'm back on (my computer) with an update! :)

BunBun seems to be getting better! We went out to give him another dose and instead of just sitting is one spot, he was hopping around and working harder to not receive the gas drops. 😂 But the banana trick worked! Also, all of his breakfast was gone. (Which means he ate it! 😁) And we gave him a little bit of fresh, wet, parsley and he started munching. :D I'm very happy that he seems to be getting better. ❤ Now I'm wondering if I should get him out and let him hop around? Will that help him? Thank you again for all your help!

YAY! You should get him out to run around. It will help him a lot!

😁😍🥳 I'm just so happy! Even though he's not completely better, he is starting to get better! 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 Okay, after I eat lunch I'll go let him out. Do you think he'll want to come out?

He probably will want out, because it will help take his mind off the pain. I would put some cool toys in his play area so that he can explore them.

Latest posts

Back