Gabriel's Head-tilt Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TreasuredFriend wrote:
JadeIcing, :bunnyhug:

:purplepansy::purplepansy::rose::rose::pink iris::purplepansy::purplepansy::purplepansy:

Bouquets for bunny Mother's day and your special needs/foster nurturing!
:blushan:Thank you. Same to you.:biggrin2:

Gabriel

100_5613.jpg

100_5614.jpg

100_5617.jpg

100_5619.jpg

100_5624.jpg

100_5625.jpg

100_5627.jpg

100_5628.jpg

100_5629.jpg

100_5633.jpg

100_5634.jpg

100_5635.jpg

100_5636.jpg

100_5637.jpg

100_5638.jpg

100_5642.jpg

100_5645.jpg

100_5646.jpg

:time: :biggrin2:

Wow, He is just the sweetest lookin bun :heartbeat:His eyes are so big and look so kind.

How is he doing?

Great pic's! :thumbup

Thank you so much for posting them.

luvthempigs wrote:
:time: :biggrin2:

Wow, He is just the sweetest lookin bun :heartbeat:His eyes are so big and look so kind.

How is he doing?

Great pic's! :thumbup

Thank you so much for posting them.

He is a sweet guy. Now he fights meds like crazy.

He is a lot better.

Welcome.

I always look at it as a good sign when they start to fight the meds. It's means they are feeling strong enough to do it!

I remember when Dora got hurt and had to have surgery. She wasn't fighting getting meds at first and I was really worried about herbut once she started feeling better she was giving me a hard time about getting them. It wasn't too long and she was back to her normal self.

luvthempigs wrote:
I always look at it as a good sign when they start to fight the meds. It's means they are feeling strong enough to do it!

I remember when Dora got hurt and had to have surgery. She wasn't fighting getting meds at first and I was really worried about herbut once she started feeling better she was giving me a hard time about getting them. It wasn't too long and she was back to her normal self.
Yup fighting is good just painfull.

Jade Icing,

Do you have any tips about giving meds to a head-tilting, rolling and fighting bunny? :)Jessie struggles like crazy and I'm so afraid I will hurt her neck when I try to hold her head still. Do you wrap him (or Ringo or Apple:)) up in a burrito? I'm so wimpy about giving medicine or Critical Care.

Cara

With Gabriel the only thing that works is cradling him like a baby and holding his legs firmly. Sleeping it behind he teeth a squirting fast.

With Ringo he never really stopped eating so we put it in his food, mixed it...sometimes we just handed him a pill and he would chow down.:p

Ali, I'm so sorry I missed this thread!! You are an Angel, whether you think so or not! I love you, you know that.

I hope little Gabriel continues to thrive! Thanks to YOU!!:bunnieskiss

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Ali, I'm so sorry I missed this thread!!  You are an Angel, whether you think so or not!  I love you, you know that.

I hope little Gabriel continues to thrive!  Thanks to YOU!!:bunnieskiss

Thank you.

He is little by little.

So is he done with his meds?

Is he able to get around okay with his head tilted?

The important thing is that he is comfortable and can get around easily, doesn't really matter that his head is tilted. He is still the cutest thing ever!

JadeIcing wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Ali, I'm so sorry I missed this thread!! You are an Angel, whether you think so or not! I love you, you know that.

I hope little Gabriel continues to thrive! Thanks to YOU!!:bunnieskiss

Thank you.

He is little by little.
Ali, I can't tell you how hurt Rob would be to see this, I'm serious. Gab looks like Ang so much. He loved Angel a lot and he really lives for Snuff. I think you are just an Angel, I can't stop saying it, you are!:D That is a beaut mr!:)

Latest posts

Back