Gabriel's Head-tilt Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
All three of my head-tilt buns are speed demons.

I LOVE it. Will take awhile to get everyone switched over though.

My Crew

Apple 2.14lbs (s) Dutch

Surfer 3.10lbs (f&s) Florida white

Gabriel 3.2lbs (f&s) Mini Rex

Teresa 2.3lbs (bp)Netherland Dwarf

Elvis 5.2lbs (bp) Mix

Ringo 3.8lbs (s) Dwarf Mix

Wyatt 5lbs (s) Lionhead lop

Connor 3.2lbs (bt) Polish

Dallas 4lbs (bt) Holand Lop

Chibi 3.3lbs (bt) Netherland Dwarf

Speed demons, huh? I'm glad to hear they get around well and your right, it does give them personality :)

You planning to use those cages for all the buns including your own? Did you order that one online or did you find it in a store locally?

Okay, Now don't laugh at me but I have no idea what the letters in parentheses mean? :?:blushan:

I have a rat with head tilt also. he is my newest addition. I just adopted him as he was to be PTS at the shelter. We treated for infection but I do believe that he doesn't have a current infection but will also have a permanent tilt .

he is very sweet and perfectly healthy.
I am new to rats....

JadeIcing wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:
Yea! I was surprised to see the photo of him sitting straight up. His markings are beautiful!

His set up is wonderful, I bet he is already feeling much better.

Any chance of you keeping him? :biggrin2:

:shock:No he will be here a awhile I know that but I think he can make the recovery to go on to a new home. I know that he could be here a LONG time but right home comes along he is going.

I have to remain free to take in bunnies that need us. If we start keeping the current two I would have no room. So I let them go, hope and pray they get the best homes. It is all I can do for now.
:D

Right after we officially decided to keep him he did this...

100_7642.jpg

Yay, I am so happy for Gabriel and look how happy and content he is in his new forever home :highfive:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back