Gabriel's Head-tilt Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe homemade body pillows. :pWhich I need more sheets or towels or whatever.. They are more or less pillow cases or sheet bags (bed in bag fleece sets) that our stuffed with rolled sheets, towels etc than rolled again.

IThought the very same thing. "I'd like to lie down in there. " :)

Who knows maybe with all this excellent treatment his tilt will improve and the rolling too.....

Fingers crossed :)

Fingers crossed our good. :biggrin2:

Yea! I was surprised to see the photo of him sitting straight up. His markings are beautiful!

His set up is wonderful, I bet he is already feeling much better.

Any chance of you keeping him? :biggrin2:

luvthempigs wrote:
Yea! I was surprised to see the photo of him sitting straight up. His markings are beautiful!

His set up is wonderful, I bet he is already feeling much better.

Any chance of you keeping him? :biggrin2:

:shock:No he will be here a awhile I know that but I think he can make the recovery to go on to a new home. I know that he could be here a LONG time but right home comes along he is going.

I have to remain free to take in bunnies that need us. If we start keeping the current two I would have no room. So I let them go, hope and pray they get the best homes. It is all I can do for now.

Aww, I understand what you mean. Your more of the connection to a new beginning for these animals. I don't know how you and the others do it, I wouldn't be a very good foster parent as I wouldn't be able to let go...Most all of the critters living with me have been unwanted, found, adopted, etc. I have a hard time turning an animal in need away.

Keep up the good work! I soenjoy reading about the fosters and seeing their pictures and watching them progress :)

I am a stop gate to thier forever home. :biggrin2:

Fosters

I had a silkie chick that got wryneck, so bad that she was flipping and I treated her by giving her the oil fron a vitamin e capsule once a day and she became better in a few weeks. I don't know if this will help any but it can't hurt.

I love the name you picked out for him, it suits him perfectly. Good luck and I hope he gets much much better.

Cross your fingers his check up goes well.

I am nervous! :nerves1I know from what I have dealt with he is better but I am biased.

I drop him off before 9am and get him back late afternoon. :nerves1:cry2

So he goes tomorrow? I don't understand, why do you have to drop him off?

The vet will see him sometime during the day. So I drop him off early and than just wait.

I see...

Well, How did it go today? I just got home from work and logged in to check for an update.

I hope all is well :)

Better but continue meds and added metacam.

Okay, The metacam is for pain and inflamation right? I wonder why he wasn't on that in the first place? I hope he isn't getting worse.

Sorry if you have already posted this info...I don't always get a chance to read everything on the forumthat I would like to :)

Back