funny bunnies...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic is too funny!
It looks almost the same as what I posted just yesterday. (check the 2nd post):
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f14/do-you-have-fav-youtube-bunny-74392/

This photo isn't necessarily funny, but it was taken before they decided that the train around the christmas tree shouldn't be there. They kept moving the cars off the track (lifting! and moving)

buns by christmas train.jpg

How cute Binky is in the tub!

We're not sure on breeds since they are both mixes from rescues. The (maybe) mini-lop is Sapphire --though I should've named her Spitfire, lol. She's the adventurer and was quite the finicky queen when I was trying to find her a new bondmate.
Mocha is her husbun. He's more shy and younger than her. He's sweet but he is still her boss, ironically.

100_7771.jpg

Caption for Binky in the tub: "Can't a bunny get any privacy?" lol You all have some really cute/funny pix!

They are all so cute! Here is mine :)
phpvhvj3yam-6947.jpg

I'll caption Binky's picture too: Did you bring the shampoo yet?!

Haha, Bandit does that too. Lays down right in front of something, it seems stupid to me :p

Caption for Binky in the tub: "Can't a bunny get any privacy?" lol You all have some really cute/funny pix!

Hahaha thats had me in stiches!

Also, Rockey does not look amused in that last photo!
Caption: "urgh she has the camera out again! How about this human...!" hahahaaa funny bunny!

Latest posts

Back