Funniest thing your bunny has done :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our bun Austin is another one who loves gettinginto trouble. He also has two corners in the house, one inthe living room and one in the kitchen, that we call his "binkycorners". If we find him sniffing around in these cornerswe'll say "What are you doing, Austin?" and he'll twitch and run andbinky like crazy. It's fantastic.

Toby (my Fuzzy Lop) doesn't really binky, but he"popcorns". He just jumps straight up in the air and lands inthe same spot.

Right now, his wool is really long and you can't see his legs at all,so he looks like a grey wig popping up in the air. It cracksme up.

Hopefully, I'll get a video camera for Christmas and I can show everyone what I'm talking about!

This is what his fur looks like:

February232006021.jpg

He'd been playing in the shredded paper. That was pretty funny too.
February232006018.jpg

Miss Bea liked to get out of her cage and watchit. When someone would go in it - she would go behind them and shut thedoor and yes...latch it so they couldn't get out.

She did it to Tiny once and he was FURIOUS. If you can imagine a flemish giant in her smaller cage....

But the big lug will still go in small cages if they're open. He's justtoo curious to see if he can find some food or treats to pass up thechance to check them out...

Peg

Nadezhda wrote:
The icky side of Zorro's neuter finally healed, scabbed, andscabbed off. I took his cone off, and he ran aroundhappy. He's used to getting about an hour of running aroundwithout the cone (so I can watch him and make sure he doesn't chewhimself) I'm leash training my bunnies (Just making surethey're used to collars first) so when I put him in the cageI grabbed his collar, which had previously been used to hold thee-collar. He heard the jingle of the bell on the collar andput his head down to make it easier, and held still like a good momma'sboy while I put the collar on. When I put the top on the cageand he realized there was no big plastic collar on his neck, and that Iwasn't putting the cone back on, he did a couple binkies across thelength of his cage. Teehee!
you do know that bunnies cant use collars as their necks are reallydelicate so if you want to leash train your bun you need to sue arabbit or cat harness!

i really want to add to thsi topic but i have no idea what to put as the funniest moment!!!

im so stuck!!!

there has been a few times when for some reason Dandy has been hoppingaround and she has hopped straight into the mesh which is quite funnyreally because she does it and then she would jsut quickly turn and hopsomewhere else as if to move away from the scenen of the crime!! lol isaw her do this a few time some tiem last year in a week and started toget worried she was having problems seeing as i know they cant seeright in front of their noses but soemtimes she would turn and crashinto the mesh wall! luckly i havnt seen her do this for ages so i thinkshes fine!

i really cant think of anything reallly funny to add!! :(

ill give it some thought i have mock exams at school at the minute soim sure ill have plenty of tiem while im sitting being bored!!! lol

LOL!!! That is such a funny visual!! I can just picture it!! :D

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Toby (my Fuzzy Lop)doesn't really binky, but he "popcorns". He just jumpsstraight up in the air and lands in the same spot.

Right now, his wool is really long and you can't see his legs at all,so he looks like a grey wig popping up in the air. Itcracks me up.

Hopefully, I'll get a video camera for Christmas and I can show everyone what I'm talking about!

This is what his fur looks like:

February232006021.jpg

He'd been playing in the shredded paper. That was pretty funny too.
February232006018.jpg

My rabbit is the only bunny in the house. Herother animal friend is a 10 year old Rottwieler-St.Bernard mix. Sheloves to play with the dog. When the dog comes in from outside, mybunny will binkey and rush over to her to see what she was up to. PoorScooby will be sleeping and TinkleBunny will jump on her, and over her.When the dog gets up to move to a "safe" place, no bunnies divebombingon her, the bunny binkies and runs around wanting to be chased.

The funniest thing I have seen happen betweeen them is that when thedog is laying down, my rabbit will go over to her and put her headdown, asking for pets. THe dog will then bop her in the head with herpaw. After a couple of bops the rabbit will binky off, and then comeover and lay next to the dog. The two of them do this all the time. Ijust think it is so cute that her friend is a big, dopey dog.

~Star~

Oh, I almost forgot. When we took the AC out ofour room, it was eerily quite. My boyfriend and I were talking andgetting ready to watch a movie. THe bunny does this big huge stretch,rattling her cage. We look over at her and hear this loud fart. Yesladies and gentlemen, my rabbit is a farter! I almost died laughing.:laugh:

~Star~

Hmm ... The funniest thing Ollie has ever done? He does a lot of funny things ...

Like, once a month or so, he desides to sleep in a little. When my mumcomes out to hang up the washing, she sees a little bunny lying on hisback with his tounge sticking out, not moving. She got a big scare, asshe thought Ollie was dead. She sat down, and said "Poor Ollie". Iguess Ollie heard that, because he opened an eye and jumped up, andbegan running at full speed around his hutch, binkying and almosthitting the roof of the hutch. Hehe ...

And then there was a time when Ollie began digging in a pile of rocks,and he nudged one of the rocks, which bounced off his nose, hit thewall, and bounced back at him, hitting him very gently on the back.[Lucky it was a tiny rock]. Ollie acted as if a monster were chasinghim, and began running and full speed around the place he was out in,until finally hopping up to me and hiding his face in the end of mypant leg.

Of course, there's always this cute little rolling thing he does, andhow he binkies when he goes over the jumps ... But that's anotherstory. :D

Rachel.

great stories!!!

maomaochiu is curious yet a chicken. i once put a chair infront of the window, and maomaochiu jumped onto the chair and stick hislittle head out trying to see through the window. yes, it wasa beautiful sunny day, the green grass outside and my colorful spin onthe lawn certainly caught his attention, and suddenly, a cardinal fliedby and maomaochiu chickend out and lowered his head immediately andfroze. 3 seconds later, he could not help it but sticking outhis head again, looing out of the window, then got chickend out, wentto hide again, then sticked it out again......

mybedroom is the 'forbidden city' inmy place, and maomaochiu KNOWS it, yet, he certainly tries hard tobreak in. once my bf went in the room, and shut the door, andmaomaochiu dashed towards it, but could not get in, he was soooooo mad,that he started BEATing on the door with his front paws like a milliontimes in a second.that cracked me up!!

Don't worry Starlina, Cadbury is a farter too!My boyfriend and I were sitting on the sofa doing homework when weheard a farty noise... I immediently blamed poor Jameson but heinsisted it wasn't him. Then we saw Cadbury run full speed across thefront room and jump into her potty! We were hysterical.

She also apparently has a bad sense of porportions- last week, she wasso pleased to hear me shake her Yogie box that she ran across the roomand crashed into my legs! She bounced off and promptly stood up to beg!

One of Cadbury's favorite thing to do is sit with me when I do myhomework on the floor. At first, I thought she was just being cute butI knew she had to have a motive. Well, I found out what it was! WhenI'm not looking, she takes my homework sheets in her mouth and runsaround the room with them! I chase her until she runs into her littlewooden house and drops the paper at her front door! My dad thinks it'svery funny to watch the "Great Chase"!

FatRabbit wrote:
Don't worry Starlina, Cadbury is a farter too! My boyfriendand I were sitting on the sofa doing homework when we heard a fartynoise... I immediently blamed poor Jameson but he insisted it wasn'thim. Then we saw Cadbury run full speed across the front room and jumpinto her potty! We were hysterical.

She also apparently has a bad sense of porportions- last week, she wasso pleased to hear me shake her Yogie box that she ran across the roomand crashed into my legs! She bounced off and promptly stood up to beg!

One of Cadbury's favorite thing to do is sit with me when I do myhomework on the floor. At first, I thought she was just being cute butI knew she had to have a motive. Well, I found out what it was! WhenI'm not looking, she takes my homework sheets in her mouth and runsaround the room with them! I chase her until she runs into her littlewooden house and drops the paper at her front door! My dad thinks it'svery funny to watch the "Great Chase"!
have you ever had to use the reason 'my bunny ate my homework'? im sure your teacher would be impressed!!! lol

great story!

I was letting Ronnie roam around my room and wasdrawing in my chair. Instead of using a normal table, I use a laptable. The next thing I know there is a rabbit on the table tryingdesperatly not to fall back off. I laughed and Ronnie ranaway to the closet and hid for a few minutes. Knowing regal him, he wasembarassed.

Last night I caught Danté trying to "mate" withan empty 2 litre bottle of Coke that was laying next to his cage. Iseriously gotta get that boy neutered soon!!!!:)

The attack

To start off let me explain how my buns are trained to come to me whenthey hear the treat bags. Samantha and Ringo will crawl over me tillthey get a treat.

A fewmonths ago my darling Ringo Starr was out I was on thecouch. I was eating doritos andI made noise with bag. UHOH!!He attacked because I wouldn't give him the doritos. Hewas tugging on the bag. He nipped me a few times. I had to yell for myhusband to come and get him. He put him on the floor and came to checkif I was
ok. Ringo jumped back up on the couch and pulled the bag from my hand.
Almost got it but we took it away and put him in his cage. He went inand started knocking everything over mad till I finally gave him atreat.

Is he spoiled or what. Even though he was being a naughty bun he still got a treat.

aww i think your bunny is spoilt but i thinkthey deserve it as they are a bunny! but perhpas giving them a treatonc ethye have been naughty is probably not the best thing to do!

He is only nippy when it comes to food. ALthoughhe now knows that if I say NO firmlyto stop. He still nips my husband,than agin before I got him out of the habbit he would chase me. Had tolock myself in the bathrrom twice.

This is Ringo, weighs 3.43# last vet visit.

100_1820.jpg

Jade, I can relate. I don't get nipped, but godforbid I am eating chips and she is in her cage. She stands up andchecks the roof, I don't know why. Then she grabs her door and rattlesit until I let her out. Then she jumps up in my face and will stealthem out of my hand... or mouth!:eats:

~Star~

Back