Funniest thing your bunny has done :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnybunny

Reaction score
The other day Sunny was doing the "500" aroundthe living room on the rug. Well, somehow she landed on herfood dish and went surfing down the hallway (hardwood)!

I laughed so hard I was crying!

That's hilarious!

Zeke's "dead bunny flops" still crack me up. What makes melaugh the most is that sometimes he twitches his mouth while he'ssleeping. He has all of these endearinglittlequirks that make him such a little person to me.Ihave a photo of him post-flop that always makes me laugh (and smile!):

zekesleeping.jpg

Erin

the funniest thing lucy does is

she stretches so long she nearly ends up doing the splits

and with me being in a wheelchair she will come up and bite my feet but also she is starting to dig at my feet

varna xxxx

I had a little baby dutch, namedStormie,that had to have its teeth removed due tomaloclussion. Well, Stormie LOVED cheese-its.Whenever you opened the box you could hear her come running and thenext thing you knew, there she was...standing on her hind legs beggingfor one. If you gave her one, she would run off with it inher mouth! It took her a while to gum it to death but it wassooo funny to see her running around with it!

If you even tried to take it away she would run away with it again as if to say, "MINE!"

Sharon

When we first had loki, he was a bit fatter and he didn't quite fit into the bunny mazes we would make out of soda boxes.
vo669h.jpg

Well this wouldn't stop him from going in them and you could see whereever he was in them because the boxes would bulge out there from hisfat butt. One day he decided to try and break mochas recordof fastest time through the maze and began sprinting through the boxesas fast as he could. A ripple of bulging could be seenwhipping through the maze. It just looked like a cartoon ofsomething too big going through the garden hose.

Well I discovered that Wildfire really likes thechewy granola bars. I was sitting on the couch, and she wasout and about, then I open a granola bar and the next thing you know,there's Wildfire right up in my face trying to steal it fromme! She was so funny, she even stuck her head in my mouthtrying to steal a piece. I finally let her have a littlepiece, just because she was so persistant.

A few other ones involve the couch. Once she tried to do aroll, but ended up rolling the wrong way and fell off thecouch. She's also tried to jump up on the couch a few timesand not realized the my foot or other body part was there, and she'llget up but then either fall back or do this really cool slow motionthing.

--Dawn

Both Merry and Frodo will go out of their way tochase my bird, Pippen. They will first act like they don't see her byhoping by so she climbs up on my leg. Then suddenly the rabbit willchange direction and run straight at Pippen who screeches and flys toher cage top and scolds them.

They did it infront of my mother once and she laughed for ten minutescause she said that Frodo had an evil grin on his face:scared:. (Thatsalso the reason I never let them out with the bird unsupervised, Idon't want a binkie to land on Pippen!)

My brother-in-law was sitting on our coucheating a plate of mexican food. Scooter decided to jump upinto his lap. She landed smack in the middle of his plate offood and went skidding through it. She then ran off with her feetcovered in sour cream and refried beans.

When snowball was younger it was just coming upto the time to get her spayed, she had begun to give my other rabbitnora a lot of unwanted attention. Anyway Nora was bigger thansnowball at the time and one day snowball mounted her and shegot up and ran away. Snowball was lifted up off the groundand they ranhalf way round the living room withsnowball getting a piggy back on nora. We had just been sittingwatching TV at the time when they shot out from under the table likethis and my flatmates nearly died laughing.

(No bunnies were hurt during this incident though both looked a littleconfused by what had happened! Both rabbits are now neutered)

It always makes me laugh when Elf tears aroundthe porch and then runs right up and BUMPS me to get some pets. As soonas I finish, she's off tearing around again.

binkies:bunnydance:!!:Dsometimes herfeet slide out from under her andshe'll jump up and stare at me like iknocked her over or something...lol:D

sunnybunny wrote:
The other day Sunny was doing the "500" around the livingroom on the rug. Well, somehow she landed on her food dishand went surfing down the hallway (hardwood)!

I laughed so hard I was crying!
lol:laugh:wish i could have seen that!!:D

these are all SO funny! silly bunnies!!!:bunnydance:

I love the bunny maze idea. I've neverthough of that. Baby loves our soda boxes to flip and tearup. I'm afraid she'd get stuck in them though. Imay still have to try that idea.

I always love the Bunny 500 and the binkies. Sometimes Inever know where she's going to land. She doesn't like to beignored and I guess she figures, if you took time to let me out of thecage, you shouldn't get on the phone. I was lying in thefloor trying to play with her and talk to my mom on the phone onenight......well Baby kept trying to chew on my hair, so I kept nudgingher away. Next thing I knew, she bit my ear. I gotoff the phone promptly, now who's training who???? Baby wastwo years old this month. :bunnydance:

I love when Mocha gets all sneaky and tries tochew the carpet. When I find her and tell her no, she dashespast me and binkies all the way across the living room. Shelooooooovvvvveeeeesssss to get in trouble!

The other day I was kneeling on the floor in Fey and Sprite's pen,cleaning. Now, I know my bunnies love to use my as a junglegym, but this takes the cake! First Sprite jumped on my backfrom her shelf. Then Fey jumped on and Sprite jumpedoff. And vice versa.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And for about 10 minutes, I had two bunnies bouncing from their shelfto my back and then to the shelf again! I always had at leastone bunny on me at a time. Silly beasts. I wonderwhat got into them?

naturestee wrote:
She looooooovvvvveeeeesssss to get in trouble!
I've noticed this with JJ too, and I don't get it! If I sayno and clap my hands at him, he does this little head shake (half-assbinkie), then starts chewing again or whatever. It's like heenjoys the attention, even if it's negative.

nose_twitch wrote:
naturestee wrote:
Shelooooooovvvvveeeeesssss to get in trouble!
I've noticed this with JJ too, and I don't get it! If I sayno and clap my hands at him, he does this little head shake (half-assbinkie), then starts chewing again or whatever. It's like heenjoys the attention, even if it's negative.

Yup, that's exactly what Loki does. When he wants to get introuble, he finds a spot in front of me, looks me straight in the eye,and goes to it. Then he shakes his head, making his ears slaptogether, when I yell at him.

Zorro was being nibbly after his neuter andneeded to wear a cone. He tried to get into the pop-bottlemaze, but his head wouldn't fit! I felt so sorry forhim! The maze is starting to fall apart from being on it'sside in my bathroom away from the bunnies for so long.

Back