Funniest thing your bunny has done :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I am not saying I let him eat it...but Rexhas an obsession with cat food...I have a shelf that is about 4 feetoff the ground there is a tote (which is about 1/2 the hight of theshelf) under the shelf and well he jumps on the tote then onto theshelf to get to the cat food!! I have moved the totes andjust to watch him trying to find ways to get up to the shelf ishilarious!!

I remember this one time BlueBelle and CupCakewere out running around and they ended up onopposite sides oftheir pen. Then they both stopped what they were doingandstarted running towards each other. Well they didn't stop running andthey both smacked heads. They just sat there looking at each other realfunnythen they looked at me because I was rolling on theground laughing. Yeah,they ignored me forawhileafter that. I'vesince learned to hide mygiggles and pretendthat I didn'tsee anything.

Lissa

today i let Ethel out for the first time and shewent to inspect the goose hutch. few seconds later i saw herrunning out 300mph and our 4 gooses after her:D

i saw that she was contemplating somethin because she was justsitting:nope and watching the gooses, then she ran full speed in themiddle of the bunch and scared the hell out of the gooses:D

she looked really proud after the revenge:D

Wow! She sounds like quite acharacter.And for some reason I sense this is just thebeginning of a long feud between them.

Lissa

maybe yes:Ddont know her too good thou becauseshe came 3 weeks ago and she was in the hutch to accomodate and then,14 days ago she had babies.

she looks quite bossy:Dbut lovelly thou:) she likes cuddles:D

When Oreo was still alive, we'd have her runningaround the family room. We'd drape blankets from the seat ofa couch to a stool to create a little safe place for her. Onetime, my brother was eating graham wafers. He had one in hishand and was paying attention to something else. Oreo ran up,grabbed the graham wafer, and ran into her little hidey-hole.She had to back in, so you could see the tip of a graham wafer slowlysliding past the blankets.

The first time Oreo went out in the snow, it was after a sevral footdump. We'd run the snowblower around to create a walkwayaround the deck. I put Oreo down, and she ran up to the wallof snow. She sniffed it, and then head-butted it!She looked at me confusedly, and there was a bunny face imprint in thesnow!

Fred will sit in his hay basket. He dumps the hay out andsits in the basket. It's near his food dish, so I refilledthe food dish. He didn't know where it was, and was sniffingmy hand looking for food. I grabbed the side of the basketand swirled it around, so he was facing the dish, it was socute!

The icky side of Zorro's neuter finally healed, scabbed, and scabbedoff. I took his cone off, and he ran around happy.He's used to getting about an hour of running around without the cone(so I can watch him and make sure he doesn't chew himself)I'm leash training my bunnies (Just making sure they're used to collarsfirst) so when I put him in the cage I grabbed his collar,which had previously been used to hold the e-collar. He heardthe jingle of the bell on the collar and put his head down to make iteasier, and held still like a good momma's boy while I put the collaron. When I put the top on the cage and he realized there wasno big plastic collar on his neck, and that I wasn't putting the coneback on, he did a couple binkies across the length of hiscage. Teehee!

Cinnamon does a few (I think) unusualthings. If I put a toy or something in front of him that hedoes not want to play with, he will pick it up and move it away fromhim. Before I vaccum his cage I take all of his cage toysout. When I put them back, if they are not in the place wherehe wants them, he will move them.

Also, when we are at dinner we will give him veggies from the table(sometimes he begs, sometimes not). Lately, instead of sitting thereand eating them, he will take the veggie and run into the family roomand eat it, like someone is going to take it away from him.Very amusing to watch while we are eating.

The rest of the bunny stories were a riot. Thanks for sharing.

My Hazel is such a piggy! When I come back fromwork or school to feed her she shoves her whole head and front pawsinto her dish.

The Binkies and sponateous jumping and running always make me laugh and smile.

The other day I was studying with Hazel on my lap, I was eating someCookie Crisp. Well, i got up to change the cd, and she was alreadyhalfway in the box!!!!!

hee hee, here she is:

cookie.jpg

The first week I had Gretchen, I was knitting apair of socks on the floor infront of her cage with the dooropen. I got up to do something and quickly cameback. While I was gone she snatched one of my sock needlesand ran off with it.

She looked very comical with it sticking out of both sides of her mouthlike a rose.I got it back and it wascompletely unharmed.

This thread is such a good laugh. :D

I was looking for my bun Rodney everywhere a few weeks ago, I was soworried, I couldn't find him anywhere in my room. I later found himsleeping in my laundry basket camouflaged amongst my black clothes. Thelaundry basket is very high, and it was nearly empty, so he must havejumped in there and been a bit unsure how to get out.

okay, here is something funny that just occurred a few minutes ago,

i have NIC cage with two level, half of the upper level is slanteddownward so the little bunny can reach it and lay on thelevel half,

anyway, she was sleeping on her belly, then she flopped over on herside, while she was sleeping and then she rolled down the slanted partof the shelf and she was still sleeping!

she woke up when i started laughing at the sight of a bunny rolling down

huh?! what's so funny? eh? seems like her expression was saying!

Evenstar

Hehe funniest thing that my Bun's ever done isprobably when she flopped out on the vegetable patch, lookingthoroughly chuffed that she was out of my reach. But, as my garden ison a slope, she began to roll down on her stomach! It wasclassic. :D

Wesley cracked me up last night. I'm still shaking with laughter about this!

Well my Wesley likes to eat and to relax. He took it to a whole new level last night.

He was happily munching away at his pellets. He decided he needed to do a big stretch and yawn. So he does this and as he is yawning a whole bunch of pellets fell out of his mouth! He didn't bother finish chewing before he yawned! He looked a little bit surprised and then proceeded to eat the food he dropped.

I was on the floor laughing by that point!

:laugh:Silly Wesley!

Funny that this was just bumped up:D. Earlier today, I'd been out of the room for no more than 5 minutes when I heard a loud crashing noise. I run back into the room to find Devon on top of the nightstand totally freakingout. He was flailing and sliding all around. I picked him up and put him down; then he just binkied away!

jordiwes wrote:
He was happily munching away at his pellets. He decided he needed to do a big stretch and yawn. So he does this and as he is yawning a whole bunch of pellets fell out of his mouth! He didn't bother finish chewing before he yawned! He looked a little bit surprised and then proceeded to eat the food he dropped.
That's hilarious!

:roflmao:

This is a picture i am so happy that i got of Baby before she died(i still think about you lots and lots sweetie girl),i was sitting at the computer desk and i kept hearing this rustling noise,i thought it was just a bunny playing around,so i eventually turned around and there was Baby eating the crumbs from an empty bread bag,since my camera was right by me i quickly snapped a picture and laughing at the same time,i'm usually always to late to capture something funny that the buns have done but not this time,i got a few pictures before she made her way out:)

The funny thing is when Baby emerged from the bread bag,i happened to catch Sunshine in there not long after,but she was on her way out when i caught her,but i still got a picture,i will have to post that picture as well:)

This is just a sweet memory that i have of her

0874865A-C29B-7E86-85036D8D660BCF66.jpg

cheryl

This has to be one of the best threads I've read so far. I just love threads like this. :)

I think the funniest things my buns do would have to be:

When Flower does such a big DB Flop that she ends up rolling onto her back with all feet in the air for a brief moment.

When Flower is rushing around her cage fast enough that she looks like she's transporting herself from one place to another.

The other day, Flower was in the middle of a DB Flop, and spontaneously (and somehow to her own surprise) did a binkie in the middle of it, so she wound up landing with her face smooshed into the side of the cage. When she corrected herself, she looked around like she was trying to see if anybody noticed. I had to stifle my laughter. HEHE!!

When I put something into Maisie's cage, and it isn't JUST RIGHT, so she'll either move it, or go into a total bunny temper tantrum and thrash everything in her cage. It doesn't anger me, it just makes me laugh.

Silly bunnies!!

Love this thread and wanted to add to it.

When I went to feed the babies this morning, I came in to find Wesleyon top of his cage (about 3 feet high) ! If you know Wesley, he is notvertically inclined.

The funniest thing was that he looked as surprised as I was, and he didnot know how to get down. Poor baby, I wonder how long he had been upthere.

Jordi was thumping, I think she was wondering where her boy went to!

This has been bringing a smile to my face the whole day :D.

When Beans goes on a binky frenzy she reallytries to show off and won't pay attention to where she'sgoing. Several times I've seen her binky right into thewall. Then look at me to see if i noticed as if she'sembarrassed. LOL -I love my Beans!

Back