From the Pen of Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poe is the man! Uh the bunny!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww! I missed the "PoeCam Live"! Darn it! Quick question: Is Poe's little tail as fluffy as it looks in some of those pictures? It looks like his Mini-Rex fur is all "poof!" on his tail! Even if that's not the case, it's adorable! I take it that the kids approve of Poe? :D
I picked him up, JUST to check! Yes, it really is that poofy :D

[align=center]The Daily Poe

June 7, 2009

in which the man of the house asks to hold Poe

and they go nose to nose:

Poe327.jpg

and then the man of the house goofs off

and teases Poe

Poe328.jpg

Poe326.jpg

[/align][align=center]but Poe is less than impressed

[/align]

I can't believe I haven't commented more on this thread - I've been checking it every day!

Poe looks so settled and at home with you all. It's so wonderful that he has brought a smile to everyone's faces after Elf. He is certainly an active little guy, isn't he :).

Hmmm, seems the only family member without a picture with him is Kirby(not so subtle hint ;))

Jan

I have one of them saying high through the grids. I'll work on a face to face greeting this week. I wanted Kirby to get used to him, first. He's a bit more bouncy than Elf was. Kirby has already given Poe kisses through the pen, so I think he'll be fine, he just may freak out when Poe decides to jump on him.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Your lil' man is SO loved, Cathy! Thank you for being willing to give such a love to me.

You are SO welcome! (Told you he was special!)

[align=center]The Daily Poe

June 8, 2009

in which Kirby and Poe get better acquainted
[/align]
[align=center]You asked for it, Jan...and you got it! I invited Kirby into the pen tonight and he lay right down and settled in. Poe was so thrilled. Every time he went up to Kirby, he binkied away, leaping and spinning. It was too adorable. Photo overload commences!!!
[/align]

[align=center]
Poe051-1.jpg

Poe054-1.jpg

Poe060.jpg

Such a bright-eyed bunny boy!

Poe063.jpg

Ever the docile dog, Kirby watches as Poe uses him as a jungle gym

Poe064.jpg

He would've been freaking out with Elf, cowering to get away. I think he must see Poe more as a puppy-like creature to take care of

Poe066-1.jpg

Poe067.jpg

Poe081.jpg

bunny wips!!!

Poe086.jpg

and bunny flirts

Poe093.jpg

Kirby relaxes as Poe explores around him

Poe098.jpg

this ok with you, Mom?

Poe110.jpg

Bunny snuffles

Poe117.jpg

hi Mom!

Poe118.jpg

nose to nose

Poe119.jpg

Poe123.jpg

a perfect pose

Poe163.jpg

Shiny fluffy fur!

Poe165.jpg

LOOK at those pink WIPS!!!

Poe173.jpg

Kirby continues to chill and watch

Poe174.jpg

don't forget me!

Poe179.jpg

More wips!

Poe185.jpg

Sweetest Boy!

Poe213.jpg

The farewell shot!
[/align]

Poe was around my dogs as a baby. And since Kirby doesn't sense any fear from Poe, it probably makes him more accepting.

Latest posts

Back