From the Pen of Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poe update. :)

I bought a squirt bottle today for when he hops on the table.

poe001.jpg

chilling on the floor
poe003.jpg

cleaning the tootsies (and flashing his boy bits! :shock: )
poe014.jpg

Mom!!!???
poe015-1.jpg

And, another favorite past time...licking the couch. Not sure why. You can see the little sparkle of water droplets on his head because he had been hopping onto the table.
poe036-1.jpg

Minda i have to tell you i was looking at pics of Poe the other day and when i went to feed my guys i opened Benny's cage and he usually runs up to me right out of the cage and i get his bowl and ffeed him , adn he was going to run past me and i went to call him and called him Poe,lol!!!!

I was like where the heck did that come from,lol

Aww! He IS getting big! It looks more like he's filling out, instead of "growing". Well, I guess he's just growing width-wise, not length-wise! I'm not saying he's fat! I think it's just funny to see a mini-rex fill out (like Berry-Boo did)). I hope you know what I mean! :ph34r2 :) He has the naughtiest little looks on his face! It's like he knows he's a handsome devil! ;)

How are the Kids and Kirby doing? (Don't forget Hubby, too!) ;)

[align=center]Photobucket is giving me fits lately...so I couldn't get these loaded until today.
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]The Daily Poe

in which Poe gets cozy with Kirby

This is Poe...looking extremely cute chilling on the mat.[/align][align=center]
Poe004-1.jpg

This is STILL Poe...and I know it looks like the same photo, but he's so cute, I had to take two in the same spot. Deal with it. ;)

Poe005-1.jpg

This is Kirby, also adorable, and chilling on the hardwood floor (please excuse the lil pieces of hay that Poe has spread around despite the sweeping...)

Poe007.jpg

This is Poe, fussing with the door and seeing if he can get around the gate to get to daddy...but can't

Poe009-1.jpg

This is Poe, coming over to Kirby, his big buddy, who has no idea what to make of this cute and fuzzy bunny.

Poe011-1.jpg

This is Poe, deciding to relax on the hardwood floor next to his buddy.

Poe012-1.jpg

This is Kirby, having no idea what he should do or if he should move away from the cute bunny

Poe013.jpg

This is Poe, flopping over, so he can rest up against Kirby's foot

Poe014-1.jpg

This is Kirby, looking up at Daddy, with the "what do I do NOW?" look on his face
Poe015-2.jpg

This is Kirby, looking back at Poe...still clueless

Poe016.jpg

and finally, they just decide to lay there in harmony...

Poe017-1.jpg

Poe018-1.jpg

[/align]

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
....he was going to run past me and i went to call him and called him Poe,lol!!!!

I was like where the heck did that come from,lol

"POE ENVY"!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! :roflmao:

Poe and kirby remind me of phoenix and boss.

Kirby seems to be so much like phoeniux it is not even funny.

Has poe got to try his treats yet?

We need pictures we neeed pictures Mrs. Minda you are behind sheduale. LOl no they are so cute

Latest posts

Back