From the Pen of Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How have I missed this blog all this time?!
Poe makes my heart melt. He has such an expressive and adorable face. I'm in love!
Not to mention he is incredibly handsome. I really love that last picture, I can practically feel the warmth of the sun.

:inlove:

Your daughter looks so much like you.

I love the Poe and daddy pictures. That is just like Scooter and her daddy. She is so possesive of him. She is definately daddy's girl.

You know that you're lucky to have made it home with him. I was considering handing you the carrier with a stuffed black bunny inside.

Elf Mommy wrote:
poe145.jpg

Farewell, all!
I love this pic. The perspective is 100% bunny! Poe is gorgeous, as always.

Elf Mommy wrote:
I'm working on my calendar again...

I know I have a million other things I should be doing, but my life is SO disorganized, that I need it to keep my head straight!

calendar002.jpg

That is soooo coool!! :D I would love to see more pictures of the different pages!!

And Poe is looking super handsome! He's just so cute!

Emily

Just hanging out and doing my Christmas Cards and you know Poe is all over the place while I'm doing my artwork. I had to take some shots.

Please note...Kirby's toybox is in the upper left hand corner of this photo. Poe's toy basket is in the upper right. Lately, Poe wants to take out all of Kirby's toys and toss them around. LOL

016-1.jpg

Here is Kirby, huddled up against a friend of the family because the big bad Poe bunny might sniff him!
024.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Here is Poe, trying to steak the Christmas cookies!
030.jpg

Here is Poe smoothing out the bed that he likes to smooth but not sleep on
046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

Kirby, trying to get comfortable...

052.jpg

Poe thinking wicked little rexy thoughts
054.jpg

Poe messes with Kirby
055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

ha HA! He's OFF!
061.jpg

062.jpg

So I shall push this mat around to fit me!
063.jpg

pre-binky
064.jpg

post-binky (I missed the binky)
065.jpg

Lately, I'll just be sitting there, when suddenly, there's a Poe in my lap, ready to scratch my shirt and demanding pets!
071.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

Latest posts

Back