For Those we Loved and Lost in 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for putting the video together. Very touching! Thank you for putting Casper in the video. I miss him so much and it has almost been a year since I lost him.

Binky Free all the Bunnies who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge last year. They are all so very cute!

Beautiful tribute. Thank you for including my Zeus. He'll have been gone for a year on Aug. 8th, and I still miss him like crazy :cry2

:)

Is anyone else having technical problems? Have those with the problems who mentioned them to me managed to solve them?

Last night we worked on it a long time andI think it is the length of the video that is causing the problem . Finally the words" connection problems" appeared in the video box . I was able to watch videos on the site that you used to make this that were shorter but I am not able to watch the video.
However just think how wonderful it will be for me to see it on the cd thatI plan to order :)
Maureen

:) At least you will be able to watch it one way or the other.

Sorry it's caused you problems though, I'm not sure why that would be. Autumn, any ideas?

I look forward to your PM :)

beautifly done,i of course watched it without the music, because the music was doing me in,lol. I cant believe we have lost so many buns in one year

I'm really, really glad that people liked it :)both those who didn't lose a bun and those who did who feel it was fitting for their bun.

Usagi_chan, when I first joined the forum, I remember Usagi was ill and Randy was helping you. He was the very first bun I remember from here and when I realised he was on that list I felt sad for him and you. I know he was so loved and was so well looked after. Maybe in time you will be able to look at him and smile :)

Tracey I cannot tell you how great of a job you did on the video, words escape me. I downloaded it last night and was going to watch it while eveyone was gone and I got about 2-3 minutes into it I started to tear up again. Darn Wabbitmom, no tissues in the house.

The music, photos, rainbows were all tied into the music playing very well.

Well done.

Dave

I couldn't believe how many of those bunnies I knew the exactcause of their death. I couldn't believe how much their loss still effected me. My sweet Halo who knew little love in his life. :nerves1I will see him again, I know that.

It was the best tribute I could imagine.

Usagi was my first bunny. Some time back I became interested in the Japanese anime character Sailor Moon. Her alter-ego is an ordinary schoolgirl named Usagi, which means "Bunny" in Japanese. This is how Usagi was named and how I myself took on the alter-ego of Usagi_Chan. Chan is simply a title rather like "Sir" or "Miss."

For a long time I felt that I could never love Thumper and Pegasus as I loved Usagi. In a sense I sort of resented them for a while. That changed. Pegasus and Thumper now hold a very special place in my heart. Though I still love and miss my Usagi, I would be heartbroken if anything happened to Thumper or Pegasus. I guess what hurts most about Usagi is that he was hardly grown, only a bit over a year old. For Thumper and Pegasus I hope to see each live a full life. Thumper is now five and Pegasus is three. Thumper came with her name but I renamed Pegasus after another Sailor Moon character, a winged unicorn which he often resembles when he raises one ear, as he often does.

Usagi, my beloved bunny has a legacy. I learned a lot from him about what to do and what not to do. I have studied a lot about bunnies and I volunteer at the SPCA every Saturday and work with their bunnies and educate potential adopters about bunnies. I have learned that bunnies respond to clicker training so I started training mine then later, the SPCA bunnies. That lead to training other SPCA volunteers to do clicker-training. This enriches the volunteers, the bunnies and tends to make them more adoptable as well as demonstrating that bunnies are intelligent.

Without Usagi, I would not have learned as much as I have. Though I now have Thumper and Pegasus who are also immensely loved, I will never stop loving and missing Usagi. There's something special about a first-love or a first bunny. I still can't see a picture of him without my eyes filling with tears.

Usagi_Chan

Back