For Those we Loved and Lost in 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for putting the video together. Very touching! Thank you for putting Casper in the video. I miss him so much and it has almost been a year since I lost him.

Binky Free all the Bunnies who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge last year. They are all so very cute!

Beautiful tribute, Tracy...thank you so much. :)

Beautiful tribute. Thank you for including my Zeus. He'll have been gone for a year on Aug. 8th, and I still miss him like crazy :cry2

Last night we worked on it a long time andI think it is the length of the video that is causing the problem . Finally the words" connection problems" appeared in the video box . I was able to watch videos on the site that you used to make this that were shorter but I am not able to watch the video.
However just think how wonderful it will be for me to see it on the cd thatI plan to order :)
Maureen

:) At least you will be able to watch it one way or the other.

Sorry it's caused you problems though, I'm not sure why that would be. Autumn, any ideas?

I look forward to your PM :)

Beautifuly done Tracy.

Susan :pink iris::rainbow:

Thank you for the video, Tracy. I still miss my Usagi. He was a very special bunny and my eyes filled when I saw his picture in your video.

beautifly done,i of course watched it without the music, because the music was doing me in,lol. I cant believe we have lost so many buns in one year

I'm really, really glad that people liked it :)both those who didn't lose a bun and those who did who feel it was fitting for their bun.

Usagi_chan, when I first joined the forum, I remember Usagi was ill and Randy was helping you. He was the very first bun I remember from here and when I realised he was on that list I felt sad for him and you. I know he was so loved and was so well looked after. Maybe in time you will be able to look at him and smile :)

Tracey I cannot tell you how great of a job you did on the video, words escape me. I downloaded it last night and was going to watch it while eveyone was gone and I got about 2-3 minutes into it I started to tear up again. Darn Wabbitmom, no tissues in the house.

The music, photos, rainbows were all tied into the music playing very well.

Well done.

Dave

I couldn't believe how many of those bunnies I knew the exactcause of their death. I couldn't believe how much their loss still effected me. My sweet Halo who knew little love in his life. :nerves1I will see him again, I know that.

It was the best tribute I could imagine.

Usagi was my first bunny. Some time back I became interested in the Japanese anime character Sailor Moon. Her alter-ego is an ordinary schoolgirl named Usagi, which means "Bunny" in Japanese. This is how Usagi was named and how I myself took on the alter-ego of Usagi_Chan. Chan is simply a title rather like "Sir" or "Miss."

For a long time I felt that I could never love Thumper and Pegasus as I loved Usagi. In a sense I sort of resented them for a while. That changed. Pegasus and Thumper now hold a very special place in my heart. Though I still love and miss my Usagi, I would be heartbroken if anything happened to Thumper or Pegasus. I guess what hurts most about Usagi is that he was hardly grown, only a bit over a year old. For Thumper and Pegasus I hope to see each live a full life. Thumper is now five and Pegasus is three. Thumper came with her name but I renamed Pegasus after another Sailor Moon character, a winged unicorn which he often resembles when he raises one ear, as he often does.

Usagi, my beloved bunny has a legacy. I learned a lot from him about what to do and what not to do. I have studied a lot about bunnies and I volunteer at the SPCA every Saturday and work with their bunnies and educate potential adopters about bunnies. I have learned that bunnies respond to clicker training so I started training mine then later, the SPCA bunnies. That lead to training other SPCA volunteers to do clicker-training. This enriches the volunteers, the bunnies and tends to make them more adoptable as well as demonstrating that bunnies are intelligent.

Without Usagi, I would not have learned as much as I have. Though I now have Thumper and Pegasus who are also immensely loved, I will never stop loving and missing Usagi. There's something special about a first-love or a first bunny. I still can't see a picture of him without my eyes filling with tears.

Usagi_Chan

Latest posts

Back